rumor 2009 joe con set

RedKat

OK this is just a rumor i got, so it may not be true,

the them for the upcoming set maybe Red Shadows, this came down from my friend, remember its just a rumor,this info came from my friend who as a friend that is a vendor,

Dumb question time: is it just red Storm Shadows or are 'Shadows' a version of the Cobra Red Ninja?

no ninjas, this is action force red shadows, i don't know how they will look like, but my guess it may be off the dd comics, and they just revise the guards,

but guys remember this is just a rumor.

This is what I hope to see if it's a classic Red Shadows set:

Baron Ironblood

The Black Major

Red Laser

Red Jackal

Kraken

Mutton

Skeletron

Red Wolf

6 Red Shadows (trooper)

plus 1 more figure - don't know who though.

If it's a modern Red Shadows (ie DDP) set then:

Wilder Vaughn

the bald chick

the big enforcer guy

6 X Red Shadows (trooper)

6 X Trooper II - either a different trooper or a BAT of some sort

Some Action Force repaints would be a no-brainer for attendee exclusives, 3-packs, and so on.

I'm getting excited to hear more about this year's set!

we at www.bloodforthebaron.com are extremely excited about this, and I of course will be buying this sightunseen too. cant go to the convention though personally so Im going to have to ask someone to get me a set or somehow do something about getting it

anyone going that can help with the set or any ideas on how to get it please let me know!

The RED SHADOWS looking to make an appearance at this years summer Joecon theres no better time to get yourself acquainted with the RED SHADOWS and ACTION FORCE !

Assault on Atoll Z Chapter 01 is now online.

:skip: Z FORCE IS OPERATIONAL AGAIN!

atoll%20z%2001%20small.jpg atoll%20z%2002%20small.jpg atoll%20z%2003%20small.jpg

Colours by Tommie Kelly and Paul Kinnear.

The :space: Datafiles are now online.

datafile%2041%20small.jpg datafile%2042%20small.jpg

Colours by Meertoh.

I cannot wait to go to the BFTB site when and if it is officially announced. I expect you guys to go crazy-go-nutz! ;) Well earned for your persistent voicing of support for more Int'l flavor to be reintroduced!

I cannot wait to go to the BFTB site when and if it is officially announced. I expect you guys to go crazy-go-nutz! ;) Well earned for your persistent voicing of support for more Int'l flavor to be reintroduced!

LOL oh ya, that is going to be a crazy day on the boards there LOL, cant wait!

what great timing too, its the 25th anniversary of the comic this year!