Indiana Jones Target Clearance Sales

Bayushi Gemma

I picked me up two Akator playsets for only 8.74 each today, what a great deal! Did anybody else catch this sale? I had a chance at a third but I just don't need the clutter of having 3 unwanted sets really cause all I want is the figs from them. The figures were still at 4.18 but I did pick up a Dr Henry Jones pack cause he was kinda hard to find before.

A couple of new Supercentre Walmarts opened up here recently (Toronto area), and they must have received the entire overstock for North America. They had at least 150 vehicles at the one I went to. Plus tons of figures and titaniums.

Anyway, the vehicles (Cargo Truck, Troop Car, Jungle Cutter) were originally $5 each, and now they are marked down at some to $2 each!!

OMG

$2 ???

Just got back from the one Supercentre. Here is what I remember and what I bought:

Remember:

12" Indy - $2

Titanium vehicles $1

2 packs & fig/item $2

Vehicles $2

NON-Indy:

Hulk Movie figures (Grey Hulk, Bi-Beast, etc) $2

Hulkbuster Hummer $5

12" Hulk $5

Hulk Hands $5

Batman (Movie) figures (not Movie Masters) $2

12" Iron Man w/Armor accessories $5

Marvel Legends $2. They only had Black Knight, Hercules, Banshee, Movie Colossus, Beast, Cyclops, Hydra Soldier (variant), Marvel Girl (variant), Planet Hulk, Emma Frost & Bucky.

What I got:

Indy: 3 Cargo Trucks, 1 Jungle Cutter

Hulk: 2 Hummers

ML: Cyclops & Black Knight

Grand Total for all 8 items, after tax: $24.96 Cdn.

I grabbed 2 of the German soldier on the motorcycle for 4 bucks each.. I was pretty happy with that..

I don't even collect the line, I just liked this one.

I would have liked to get Mutt on the bike, so I could use it for Joes.. but I never saw it

likewise in sebring, florida. $7 for vehicles/two-packs and $3 for single indy figs. i found sean connery indy fig in marshalls for 3.50 !

Well I saw something pretty funny today. I'm going to assume it was a pricing mistake on the sticker.

My local Zellers (think of a store similar to Kmart, but a bit better), had the Indy single figures posted as $11.04!!!!

Someone must have goofed. I didn't bother to scan one to confirm the price.