DCUC Adam Strange and Starfire Tomorrow!

Ares6009

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=13888

I would like to think there was at least some interest in this, but I went back, and I don't see anything posted about it. So tomorrow at 1200 noon, these go on sale (along with the overpriced Skeletor from MOTUC series). I'll be getting them for certain, but I wanted to post a reminder for anyone else who was interested...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on my experience with the He Man and Beastman which was excellent, I'll feel comfortable buying one of Skeletor sight unseen.

I only want one of the Adam Strange/Starfire 2 pack but with the horrid quality control of the DCUC line I think I should order two or three to up my odds of being able to put together one satisfactory set without paint problems or mismatched assembly.

Based on my experience with the He Man and Beastman which was excellent, I'll feel comfortable buying one of Skeletor sight unseen.

I only want one of the Adam Strange/Starfire 2 pack but with the horrid quality control of the DCUC line I think I should order two or three to up my odds of being able to put together one satisfactory set without paint problems or mismatched assembly.

I mentioned that in another topic. It's one thing if you're buying two to sell the other one, it's another to buy two because one will probably come out broken.

Having trouble with "payment method" What is supposed to go in payment method name?

the name of your credit card. i guess they didnt process my order until 11:01

YOUR ORDER AND BILLING INFORMATION

Order Number: **********

Order Date: Jan 15, 2009 11:01:08 AM

Having trouble with "payment method" What is supposed to go in payment method name?

the name of your credit card. i guess they didnt process my order until 11:01

YOUR ORDER AND BILLING INFORMATION

Order Number: **********

Order Date: Jan 15, 2009 11:01:08 AM

Thanks, there was some clich so I just closed and opened a new web browser.

I was right after Spidey. Looks like you had the first P, as you got in before 'opening'.

the credit goes to my hard-headed girlfiend. i thought she was lying until she sent the confirmation email.

I skipped them.. I donno.. I just didn't feel like paying so much (after shipping) for two figures that I don't really care too much about. I wanted Adam Strange, but not Starfire....

and I don't want to order any DCUC figures sight unseen.

Got mine this afternoon as well. Waiting on picking up Skeletor until I get an answer back from Matty on Facebook to verify the will be selling to the general public the left over He-Man and Beast Man figures they pulled for NYCC and SDCC and if there was going to be any mark up in the, in my opinion already high price (when compared to the DCUC figures, I mean look at that Hawkman and all his accessories, plus CaC part, all for $11 retail) Will probably order another Strange/Starfire then cause unlike everybody else I actually want Starfire, I'm just Ehhh about Adam Strange, but want two Starfire to have one to custom for a Classic and Modern look.