Wesker in Joe Form

billmaru

I just finished this tonight. Sculpted the hair and sunglasses. I also printed out the S.T.A.R.S. logo and stuck it on his arm. All of this came from a Duke except the vest which is a modded BeachHead vest. Kind of ironic that I used Duke, the icon for good, to do a custom of a completely evil genius. I am so glad that 3.75 Joes have been reinvented!

IMG_4539.jpg

IMG_4537.jpg

IMG_4540.jpg

You did a great job, For some reason that Duke head isn't working for me but otherwise a very solid custom. Great job!

You know, when I look at it in person it looks good, but the pictures I took make him look chubby. What head would you suggest. They are so easy swap out. I am totally up for whatever.

You did a great job, For some reason that Duke head isn't working for me but otherwise a very solid custom. Great job!

You know, when I look at it in person it looks good, but the pictures I took make him look chubby. What head would you suggest. They are so easy swap out. I am totally up for whatever.

I think that was what was bugging me about it, he had chubby looking cheeks. May be the pics though and not the way he looks in person. It's annoying when that happens but I totally understand. I love how you sculpted the hair as it matches the character well. Wesker was definantly one of the cooler elimants of RE!

The only thing, I think you should do, is maybe swap out the hands for the new Resolute Duke. Those my be more visually pleasing. Other than that, it's perfect.

Thanks for all of the kind words guys! I saw the Resolute Duke and died a little inside. He is going to be great for customizing. But I like to put a lot of work into my customs, so I'm torn there. I have Chris, Jill and Barry's heads all sculpted and painted currently. I am waiting on another Lady Jaye before I finish Jill and the rest I'm taking my time on. I really want to get Wesker perfect before I progress. I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks again.

I updated my Wesker and used a Hawk head as recommended. I also sculpted an ear piece and placed a wire coming from it to form a microphone for his receiver. There is a tiny piece of rubber on the end to simulate the mic itself. I also took a piece of twisty tie wire and attached it to the headset and his receiver on his vest. All in all I think it was a dramatic improvement.

IMG_4770.jpg

IMG_4774.jpg

IMG_4779.jpg

I must say, the new head is amazing. Great job again.