Gi Joe Bravo Team

Cobra Command

Well, we got a new digital camera for Christmas with a much higher resolution than what we had so I decided to try it out. The results were much better but the pictures show slight imperfections in the figures that can't be seen by the naked eye. Anyways, I retired from customizing several months ago but never showed off these figures so here they are.

These are a concept I was thinking about of a Gi Joe Bravo squad which was a spinoff from the regular team with new members. There sole purpose was infiltration and gathering intel for Gi Joe Alpha (regular team). Anyways here we go!

General Rey: Went with a new color scheme and slightly modified look. I felt green was a more antural look for the character and wanted to experiment. He is the Leader of Gi Joe Bravo-

100_0099.jpg

100_0098.jpg

High Tech- Rookie member and major computer geek. His expertise is hacking into enemy networks and shutting down enemy defense systems. His crowning achievement was developing an artificial intellegence system which he incorperated into a B.A.T. he created using spare parts from a Cobra Lab.

100_0096.jpg

100_0097.jpg

100_0095.jpg

Chameleon- Younger sister to Baroness, she became very popular for spying on her older sister and reporting intel to Gi Joe Alpha. At times she has even impersonated her sister on missions though prolonged exposure easily reveals her true identity.

100_0105.jpg

100_0104.jpg

100_0103.jpg

I was going to add Faces, Mercer and a few others to the roster but I doubt i'll ever get around to doing them now.

And the last one I made for the fun of it and never gave her a name or bio. She would make a good vampire chick.

100_0107.jpg

100_0106.jpg

Chameleon- Younger sister to Baroness, she became very popular for spying on her older sister and reporting intel to Gi Joe Alpha. At times she has even impersonated her sister on missions though prolonged exposure easily reveals her true identity.

100_0105.jpg

100_0104.jpg

100_0103.jpg

I was going to add Faces, Mercer and a few others to the roster but I doubt i'll ever get around to doing them now.

And the last one I made for the fun of it and never gave her a name or bio. She would make a good vampire chick.

100_0107.jpg

100_0106.jpg

NICE! why did you "retire"? Your work is pretty cool. I was actually going to do a General Rey for the "ultimate Fansite" competition, before deciding on Grid-Iron. Nice use of parts too!

Those are great CC, hate to hear you're retiring from customizing. Hopefully this won't be your last customs!