What are some of your guys favortie episodes

And when do you think the show was at its best

For me I really love the 1st Season of the show

Also the Movie is one of my all time faovrites

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Utterly timeless!! G1 will forever a permant fixture in my life. my fav eps are: the pilot, I loved the way they demonstrated that their native alt mode looks vrey forgin to earth style vehicules. I love the eps involving the space brige bringing Cybertron in to earth's orbit. The relationship between Starscream and Dr. Archoville was the best (i hope that makes it to the big screen in ROTF). I also love the female autobots eps. the was Elita One use her spicial power to save OP was very cool. loved the Stunticons and Dinobots and ..............well the list just goes on.

i got hit with the G1 bug around the end of summer 2007, bought up a ton of alternators, and was trying to finish season 2 but they took it off the site i was watching it from. G1 season1 was awesome, i loved the first appearance of the dinobots, plus any episode with Starscream was just priceless, that dude who was his voice, Chris something, was perfect!!

i got hit with the G1 bug around the end of summer 2007, bought up a ton of alternators, and was trying to finish season 2 but they took it off the site i was watching it from. G1 season1 was awesome, i loved the first appearance of the dinobots, plus any episode with Starscream was just priceless, that dude who was his voice, Chris something, was perfect!!

quick bit of G1 triva. There was a G1 eps where a mysterious masked man with an all to familiar voice ploted with the Decpticons to distroy the Autobots. At the end of the eps the masked man walk out in to the night and exclaimed in defeat COBRA!!!!!!! or at least he tried, he choked on it and it was funny as hell LOL.

Did you guys like the 3rd season

I couldnt really get into it

It has a completly different feeling to it

Although a few Episodes are good like the return of Optimus Prime

I really enjoyed the 3rd season for mainly one reason, Galvatron. For me he was/is without a doubt the most entertaining bot in series to watch.

I'd watch them if I had them :P

I've been meaning to grab that chinese boxset with all the episodes, but I'd need to find it off someone on a message board or something, cuz I won't use Ebay anymore

I liked all 3 seasons. I haven't watched any episodes in a little while, but I wouldn't mind watching some again. They are all so classic and awesome to watch at any time.

My favorites are--> Arcee (of course!), Elita-One & the fembots, Starscream, Bumblebee, the different Combiner teams. And the Dinobots, especially Grimlock. I love that lug. LOL

I've never even seen season 3, or most of season 2 :P

and only a few episodes of beast wars and beast machines

I'd love all the box sets some day, just gotta around to picking them up. im not a big fan of online buying though, if I had the cash and found them in person, I'd buy them in a heart beat

Whats everyones Opinion on the Movie

I love it even though it kills off all of my Favorites

Everything about the movie rocks

From the music to the Artwork and Voice Acting

Its taken a lot more serious then the show and introduced some really cool characters(Wheelie im not talking about you)

I love the Special Edition DVD that came out a few years ago and wish they had more Extras on it(even though there was a lot)

My 2 Favorite Characters intorduced in the movie are Ultra Magnus and Springer(he had the coolest lines in the movie)

My 2 Favorite Characters intorduced in the movie are Ultra Magnus and Springer(he had the coolest lines in the movie)

Ha ha! "I've got better things to do today than die!"

His bravado is so cheeseball its awesome!

I loved season one. The synergistic quality between television and toy blew my ten year old mind. I remember studying the little "checklist" sheet that came with the first figures over and over and over while watching the show and thinking about who I had and who I wanted. Then I saw the Dinobots episode and thought they were the coolest thing ever. Imagine my meltdown when the following week I went into the toystore and saw Grimlock on the shelf the first time. Because He wasn't on the checklist. That was a GREAT day. #US1#

I liked all 3 seasons.

Season "4" Rebirth was the worst though. --The animation and storyline was rushed.

My favorite episodes mostly revolved around Starscream, my favorite TF.

I liked the episode in season 1 where Starscream taked Dr. Archeville to Cybertron and plans on destroying the Earth.

I also loved season 2, especially the Search for Alpha Trion with the female autobots, the Nightbird episode, the Tracks/Blaster episodes, and the episode in where the autobots and decepticons are transported via a space bridge malfunction end up in the bedroom of a giant alien boy. I thought it was the coolest because he played with the autobots like toys!

I also loved season 3 because Cyclonus, Rodimus, Arcee, and Scourge were also amoung my favorites. I loved Ghost in the Machines and Starscream's voice. There is just something about Chris Latta's scratchy voice- when he does his sinister laugh, I can't help but laugh.

I've never even seen season 3, or most of season 2 :P

and only a few episodes of beast wars and beast machines

I'd love all the box sets some day, just gotta around to picking them up. im not a big fan of online buying though, if I had the cash and found them in person, I'd buy them in a heart beat

The episodes are on youtube why don't you look them up

I dont know what my Favborite Eoisode would be but some of my favorites are

Anything with the DinoBots(Especially the first 2 seasons I hated how they made Grimlock a Joke in Season 3)

Anything with SkyFire(I always wanted a Skyfire Figure)

Obviously the 3 part Pilot

another cool one is when you find out about Omega Supremes begining

I am still an avid watcher of the GI cartoon. I never watched a ton of episodes as a kid because I could never knew when they were on.

Then in the late nineties I picked up some of the Rhino videos they released and then shortly thereafter, the full seasons DVDs. I have season 1 and 2, and always hesitated about season 3 but now regret it. However I do watch season 3 episodes on Youtube and have finally seen the three episode season four which introduces the Headmasters and Targetmasters.

And I've even found old Japanese episodes after the US show ended. They're subtitled, but it's cool to see Pretenders animated!

Man...I used to have the Rhino Season One, and I sold it. *sigh* I don't remember the show enough, nor did I watch the Season One I had enough, to remember which epsiode would be my favorite. I do remember really liking one particular epsiode as a kid, and I wouldn't know now which season it would be, but it was the episode that had Metroplex fighting Trypticon...maybe? I do remember Rodimus Prime and Ultra Magnus were in it, and it seems like I remember Rodimus was questioning and struggling with his leadership qualities, but he became more confident by the end of the episode. Geeze...I'd really like to see that episode again. I distinctly remember thinking the animation in it was better than usual for some reason. And I also remember an episode that introduced the Technobots and Computron. I especially loved it because that was the one combiner set other than the Predacons that I actually completed as a kid. Heh, maybe I remember more that I thought...

You guys keep this stuff up and I'll start collecting Transformers again.