TRU Sonic Unleashed figure

Cyberscream

i saw these like a month ago.. its a shame theres no regular sonic though. Im not a big fan of the werehog idea but props for the find.

• 4 weeks later...

Found this guy awhile back, and I must say while the hip joints can be a bit bothersom, I was really surprised at how well built, and durable this fig turned out to be, has a very hefty, and solid feel.

i saw these like a month ago.. its a shame theres no regular sonic though.

Ah darn, was just about to ask if there was a regular Sonic figure. Having the Werehog one on its own doesn't look quite as nice, but I'd probably still get it if I could find it.

What's the MSRP on the Werehog figure anyway?

Don't remember exactly what I paid for it( had a large stack of stuff) but it was between 8-10 bucks.

I'm sure someone in the Sonic thread in the General toys topic could give a better answer ( sides more ppl are always welcome).

Also Jamaro from Jazwares said he will be posting pics of upcoming Sonic stuff there so i'm sure there will be a regular Sonic soon, He also made mention of a Metal Sonic coming in the line ( the toy Island remakes were just to get Sonic product on the shelves while they worked on there own stuff).

Hope this helps, and please do stop by the other thread, some really cool peeps there.