One of the Wal Marts that never carried DCUC, finally does!

Lady Jaye

I was not ecpecting a thing when I walked into Wal Mart with a friend, but as usual I walk to the toy section, and once I got passed the "good: toys and went to the second tier ones, there I saw it; a black suit Supes!!! Yes, so I quickly looked for any signs of more, and there they were, the remnants of wave 6, which included a Dr Impossible!!!! I could not believe I had lucked out on the variant!! Mr Miracle was there, as was Captain Marvel!! The only other one I got was Cap!!! I skipped on Mister Miracle and mullet Supes!!!

Wow, what a great start for this Wal Mart!!! Going to look for the one I have been jonesin for, Hawkman!!! I really, really want him!!!

So look at your local Wal Marts, in the second tier section, where the CORPs are!!! In fact right next to em!!!

What is the second tier section? Every Walmart I know of has one and only one aisle for action figures. As for how it's arranged, it seems to be superheroes, military figures, robots, power rangers, star wars, indy jones, in no particular order. The CORPS always seem to be next to the Joes.

What is the second tier section? Every Walmart I know of has one and only one aisle for action figures. As for how it's arranged, it seems to be superheroes, military figures, robots, power rangers, star wars, indy jones, in no particular order. The CORPS always seem to be next to the Joes.

maybe she means the 2nd shelf since even Walmart places have one asle, it is split in two.

I was not ecpecting a thing when I walked into Wal Mart with a friend, but as usual I walk to the toy section, and once I got passed the "good: toys and went to the second tier ones, there I saw it; a black suit Supes!!! Yes, so I quickly looked for any signs of more, and there they were, the remnants of wave 6, which included a Dr Impossible!!!! I could not believe I had lucked out on the variant!! Mr Miracle was there, as was Captain Marvel!! The only other one I got was Cap!!! I skipped on Mister Miracle and mullet Supes!!!

Wow, what a great start for this Wal Mart!!! Going to look for the one I have been jonesin for, Hawkman!!! I really, really want him!!!

So look at your local Wal Marts, in the second tier section, where the CORPs are!!! In fact right next to em!!!

LOL same here

My Walmart didn't carry DCUC until lat week and today they added the Infinate Heroes

I've seen a couple of stores that have spaces made for them, but no stock out yet. Still, it's nice to know at least they are expecting them, and it's only a matter of checking back often to get in there. I kind of hope they start with wave 5 also, but I would not expect it.

To recap from my last post, one of those stores I saw pegs at has the stock. I went there Monday to see the pegs, and today (Wednesday) they were on the shelf (wave 6). I nabbed everyone except RegeneSupes and Shazam. AND I met the guy who stocked them - nice guy in late 40's - early 50's who also collects toys. He told me he had just put up two cases, of which there was only 1 Shazam.

let's see if this text works. found at the same wal mart another 2 cases of the hawkman wave, variant case again! this time saw everyone, including blue outfit supes!

anyone need supes and not the kalibak piece let me know i'll go back and get em!! let me know tonight!!!!

2 weeks ago, I saw 3 WM's that hadn't did the reset yet, but they had wave 6 and the new 3 3/34 fig's all over the place. Some were in the lego section, some in the section where the knock-off toy's are. Almost missed them as I was leaving.

Well forgot to mention that this weekend went to another Wal Mart that did not carry DCUC during the crucial Wave 5 time period has now too begun to carry DCUC, also starting with wave 6. Like the other Wal Mart, this one also started off with a bang and began the line with 2 or 3 cases of the variant wave!!

Since so much chatter was dicussing how hard it is to aquire these lil guys, I went out just now and checked out the first Wal Mart and was able to snag Dr Impossible, again!! I opened him this time around though, so I won't be able to return him!! @hmmm@

Anyhow, keep your heads up and eyes peeled guys, the Austin area is rarely a spot to find things first, so they should be hitting your Wal Marts as well!! Check the ones that did not carry the line, you may never know!!!

Oh and the offer still stands, anyone wanting just the variant Supes and not the Kalibak piece, let me know, I can pick him up at cost, plus shipping!!! I don't really want another Supes, but do want the Kalibak piece!!

• 3 weeks later...

Well went out this weekend and found more cases of the variant waves at 2 formerly dry Wal Marts!!! I just hope that this means the variants in future waves that I really want will be easier to find!! I really want the classic Dr Fate, not the new one!!

So are your Wal Marts pumping out wave 6???? Has anyone seen anything higher???

The stores that got wave 6 in my area have yet to restock. So there was, like, a week of 'shock and awe', and nothing at all since. I'm more relying on the other stores (like Target and Tru) playing catch-up to get what I did not the first outting. But I also have to take into account my area (New England) seems to get things last when it comes to the New Release Sweep.

• 2 weeks later...

I stopped in a Wal Mart today, and lo and behold the Wal Mart that never carried the line and especially Wave 5, has remenants of Wave 5!!! So looks like they are still shipping or shippping again!!! So keep your eyes peeled guys!!! I have no intention of completing Metallo, so I don't need to buy anymore!!!

I went around today, and seems things are back to status quo- meaning no stock whatsoever. That one burst o' goodness I found a few weeks ago was seeemingly a fluke. Or at least, pre-emptive. I still have hopes, but for the time being, I got nothing!

Next time, I'l buy first, and ask who wants 'em second!

Furthermore, there are a few people who need wave 5, so LJ, please get in touch with Prime 2009 and Doom Saber if you can help them. I was trying for them, but ran out of money! They're good guys, and I'm sure will be happy to do business!