DCUC Wave 7

Joker08

The Walmarts near me got these in mass today, saw nothing but cases 7b though. So no Bardas or Kid Flash.

7a showed up here once and since then, Walmart has only been receiving 7b cases. Barda and Kid Flash are the two I need! Poor Atom Smasher is armless!

it seems 7b has been much more plentiful than 7a.

that's scary.

It is, especially with that other case that's shipping now...the Greatest case. With Wave 8 nearing, I might just order Barda and Kid Flash online. I think I'm gonna start preordering sets/cases since the quality control seems to have improved on these.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well before I hitted of to work at 11:30 this morning I stop by my Wal-Mart and they got in a new shipment of DCU figures and not just 7 but 6 as well. They had for 6 from what I saw.

Superman=red/blue

Dr. Inpocerter= how ever you spell his name

Series 7 they had

1 Blue AQuaman=which I got to complet the series I wanted from 7

2 Blue Beetles

1 Booster Gold

alot of Kid Flash

alot of Capt. Cold

Reisuess of

Batman

Robin

"Ronnie" Firestorm

Capt. Marvel

so now I take a little break and then it off for series 8 for Hawkgirl. So this is my last post for wave 7 here.

Stopped at Walmart on my way to work this morning. They have been stocking a new case of Wave 7 every Tuesday morning for the past month. I'm looking for Barda, Kid Flash, and the WGSH releases of Batman and Green Lantern. Right on "schedule", there was another fresh case on the pegs. Unfortunately, this Walmart stocked a 7a case 4 weeks ago and ever since they have stocked only 7b cases with Wonder Woman and Firestorm.

Atom Smasher remains armless and I'm really not a fan of these split cases....

I don't really mind the split cases. Yeah it's great to get everything at once, but if it's split in 2, I see two advantages:

1) The cost to you is split up over a longer period of time, which is good for your credit card and easier to balance your pocketbook.

2) The opportunities of finding figures brick and mortar are higher, as case splits create opportunity. If the case were in one wave, then one buyer can swing into the store and buy them all up (one chance), but if they're distributed into 2, then there's 2. Don't know if I really translated what I was thinking.

But yeah, I understand the impatience also, but it's worth it IMO. Too much too quickly spoils us. I really do wish they'd slow down the waves though, wave 8's coming ALREADY? Seriously?? CSC JUST started shipping out Wave 7 pre-orders....save my pocketbook :(

I don't really mind the split cases. Yeah it's great to get everything at once, but if it's split in 2, I see two advantages:

1) The cost to you is split up over a longer period of time, which is good for your credit card and easier to balance your pocketbook.

2) The opportunities of finding figures brick and mortar are higher, as case splits create opportunity. If the case were in one wave, then one buyer can swing into the store and buy them all up (one chance), but if they're distributed into 2, then there's 2. Don't know if I really translated what I was thinking.

But yeah, I understand the impatience also, but it's worth it IMO. Too much too quickly spoils us. I really do wish they'd slow down the waves though, wave 8's coming ALREADY? Seriously?? CSC JUST started shipping out Wave 7 pre-orders....save my pocketbook :(

I understand what you are trying to say with the the 2nd one. To clarify what it was said, a half case would ensure more people to get the figures because there would be more than one of each figure. Because the case is split, it would have room for either doubles or a reissue figure hence people who couldn't find them before now can. This would prevent some people from buying the whole set, which may would allow stores to have at least some dcuc figs even if they are shelf warmers.

I also think as0f986 is right. Before the case split, people were complaining about how distribution on these toys suck. Perhaps Mattle made alternate cases up so as retrailer like Target and Walmart can order more.

i found booster gold, blue beetle, captain cold, and aquaman today. still need flash, kid flash, and big barda so my atom smasher is armless as well.

well I think that you guy's are lucky because my Atom smasher is just one leg ... @grumpy@

i need b.beetle and aquaman

Working on it - No Booster, though?

I also need a booster gold, but i have found many Aquaman and captain cold. Would anyone be interested in a swap?

I'm tired of looking. I've been going to Walmart every day sometimes 2-3 times a day for the last three weeks. I'm tired.

I'd be more interested in Booster with Skits since I feel i get more for my money that way. But I also need Big Barda and Kid Flash. I dont care which big barda.

HELP please. thank you.

anybody interested in a loose camo suit aquaman? my wave 7 set comes in today, but i dont want the fig, just the atom smasher piece. just shoot me a pm for total price, i think itll be 10 including shipping. that sounds about fair

anybody interested in a loose camo suit aquaman? my wave 7 set comes in today, but i dont want the fig, just the atom smasher piece. just shoot me a pm for total price, i think itll be 10 including shipping. that sounds about fair

keep it man get you a long hair aquaman and switch heads its a simple mod but well worth it

i got classic booster about a week and a half ago, and i really like the paint and the goggles. i have high expections for b.beetle as well! thanx for always helping out, Ares.....youve saved my a$$ countless times!(lol)

7B is shipping en masse here in San Antonio...7A is quite scarce...

Seems to be like that all over! I'm gonna get Barda and Kid Flash from an online store so I can complete my Atom Smasher.

I found a reissue GL today. I intended on getting the one from wave 3 with the BAF piece, but I'll make due with the reissue. I had to buy it since finding these things in Canada is almost impossible.

Seems to be like that all over! I'm gonna get Barda and Kid Flash from an online store so I can complete my Atom Smasher.

If you haven't already, check TrU for the 7A wave - After the mad rushes to Walmart cleared them all out, I came across a fresh set there. They had been stuck on wave 4 for a bit, and completely skipped over 6, apparently, but seem to be working on catching up.

keep it man get you a long hair aquaman and switch heads its a simple mod but well worth it

I already have a short hair aquaman is the thing. so that's why i dont need to camo one.

also, anyone need a MOSC classic booster? got an extra from CSC yesterday and kept the modern one instead. pm for details!

they are shpping to dallas, but leaving just as soon as they get here it seems

If you haven't already, check TrU for the 7A wave - After the mad rushes to Walmart cleared them all out, I came across a fresh set there. They had been stuck on wave 4 for a bit, and completely skipped over 6, apparently, but seem to be working on catching up.

Thanks for the suggestion, but the TRU here closed a couple years ago. :(

I've ordered Barda, Kid Flash, and a ton of previous DCUC figures from an online retailer so I will be pretty much caught up.

I already have a short hair aquaman is the thing. so that's why i dont need to camo one.

also, anyone need a MOSC classic booster? got an extra from CSC yesterday and kept the modern one instead. pm for details!

I am confued i have never been that much into booster gold so which is the moden version. I have the one with a coller and skeets is closed i need the other one with no coller and skeets open

I was thinking if you take boosters clear eye cover and removed it you couldput it on the eradicator to kinda make up for the debockel his solid viser was

i found booster gold, blue beetle, captain cold, and aquaman today. still need flash, kid flash, and big barda so my atom smasher is armless as well.

I also need a booster gold, but i have found many Aquaman and captain cold. Would anyone be interested in a swap?

I'm tired of looking. I've been going to Walmart every day sometimes 2-3 times a day for the last three weeks. I'm tired.

I'd be more interested in Booster with Skits since I feel i get more for my money that way. But I also need Big Barda and Kid Flash. I dont care which big barda.

HELP please. thank you.

I've got a Big Barda and Kid Flash in stock now.