DCUC Wave 7

Joker08

hey guys i have an extra

DC UNIVERSE CLASSICS WAVE 6 HAWKMAN , CAPTAIN MARVEL , AND KILLER MOTH ! ALL STILL IN THE PACKAGE ! IM LOOKING FOR DC UNIVERSE CLASSICS WAVE 7 "CLASSIC BOOSTER GOLD, BLUE BEETLE AND OCEAN AQUAMAN ! IF ANY BODY IS WILLING TO TRADE PLEASE LET ME KNOW ! THANX

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found Captain Cold and Kid Flash in an Opal area TRU. There was also a "World's Greatest Superheroes" GL, but I didn't pick that up, because I have the wave 3 GL.

I hope I can find a WGSH Captain Marvel with betetr QC than I ever saw on the wave 6 version...

What are the total differences between the Booster variants? I want to know which ones have Mr.Mind inside Skeets, etc.

As I recall, they are 50/50 Modern to Classic. Only the Modern Booster has the opening Skeets w/ Mr Mind.

Well today when I when to work at Toys R Us here in Riverside CA when I got to my place which is the boys departmen the first place I when to was the DCU figures and we had some new series 7 figures in only ones we had where 3 Capt. Cold's and that's it. So I have no idea who the others where send I didn't start work until 2pm. So this is the second series that my Toys R Us has ever got. The first is series 1 which we still have the Demon still.

I went to 2 TRU stores and in the first I found Big Barda (not variant), kid Flash, Capt Cold (and I found a ML Icon Yellow Daredevil). No sign of the others, but I am hopeful that there are hitting NE GA!

What are the total differences between the Booster variants? I want to know which ones have Mr.Mind inside Skeets, etc.
As I recall, they are 50/50 Modern to Classic. Only the Modern Booster has the opening Skeets w/ Mr Mind.
Shoot. I guess I have to buy the modern one!

Well to clarify....both Boosters come with Skeets. Only the modern one has the Mr. Mind inside. Claryfing cause that post might have made some think the classic Booster didn't have a Skeets at all.

Well to clarify....both Boosters come with Skeets. Only the modern one has the Mr. Mind inside. Claryfing cause that post might have made some think the classic Booster didn't have a Skeets at all.

with the way mr.mind looks, ill just go for the classic booster. ill just snag a dcd mind from somewhere....damn, they(mattel) totally screwed him up!

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_4644.jpg

with the way mr.mind looks, ill just go for the classic booster. ill just snag a dcd mind from somewhere....damn, they(mattel) totally screwed him up!

IMG_0578.jpg

IMG_4644.jpg

hahahahahahahahahaha!!! that is the first pic i have seen of the actual mister mind. that is pathetic. it looks like a first grade art class project....FAILURE

I know that there's a mindless (!) Skeets on classic Booster. I hadn't seen that second picture. Hopefully the final toy looks like the first picture.

And if anyone was looking for the DCD Mr.Mind. I have both, so one's technically a spare.

I know that there's a mindless (!) Skeets on classic Booster. I hadn't seen that second picture. Hopefully the final toy looks like the first picture.

And if anyone was looking for the DCD Mr.Mind. I have both, so one's technically a spare.

the bottom pic is the final toy!

Eh I'm fine with the way mr mind looks. you gotta keep in mind in the pre-production 2-ups that the skeets is a lot larger, so you can detail and paint it easier. with the way production costs are with the figures, i'm glad they have that mr mind homage at all with the modern booster. i mean comon, it's a nice nod to 52, and skeets is pretty tiny anyway, so i don't see all that much to complain about with the painting. i guess what i'm trying to say is that it's really expected. plus there's a tiny little legion ring too :3

Just got today from Wal-Mart Ronnie Firestorm. He was the only one there from the second half of wave 7 the others they had where 3 Cold's and 3 Kid Flash's. Target didn't have anything there. Now only thing I need for wave 7 is Aquaman. U can see Firestorm from my picture here. I got him standing on one leg by having his body been hold up by the side of the wall.