DCUC Wave 7

Joker08

man, i am seeing wave 7 first wave everywhere!! i am worried that wave 7 second wave will be under ordered. I did pick up two barda variants, helmet barda, and an extra captain atom.

Where are you?

And yes, the distribution is still terrible.

NJ, NY and Philly hasn't seen hide nor hair of DCUC 7 yet.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man, i am seeing wave 7 first wave everywhere!! i am worried that wave 7 second wave will be under ordered. I did pick up two barda variants, helmet barda, and an extra captain atom.

Where are you?

I don't understand the logic in this either. I mean NY is only the biggest friggin market in the whole world, you figure you want to make money you would start there first.

Where are you?

I don't understand the logic in this either. I mean NY is only the biggest friggin market in the whole world, you figure you want to make money you would start there first.

It's largely about where the boats dock. It's far less distance from the Asian production facilities to the West Coast than it is to the East Coast. Hence, they generally get the product first.

I would just be patient Target and Walmart are always behind. Example I have all of wave 6 now but that is all they have in store. When it first came out no one could find . Then they reorder it and it take forever to get sold so I would relax and wait it out don't give in to scalper and such.

I would just be patient Target and Walmart are always behind. Example I have all of wave 6 now but that is all they have in store. When it first came out no one could find . Then they reorder it and it take forever to get sold so I would relax and wait it out don't give in to scalper and such.

I'd like to add to that - with the advent of the internet, and how easy it is to circulate information these days, we are now aware of new product, in some cases, before it even hits the drawing board. 15 years ago, I'd find out about a new line or wave when it was featured in ToyFare or Wzard. 20 years ago, I'd find out when it hit the shelves. I don't think anything physical has much changed - it's our perception of time that has. We are now of a mind that simply because an item exists, we should be able to get our hands on it. Now. Until Star Trek's transporters are created, we will never be satisfied. The time between creation and distribution is probably about the same, not counting for new technologies in mass production, shipping, etc. All that's changed is we know about it sooner, and now have to seemingly wait 'longer' based on when we came into that knowledge.

Patience being a seemingly waning virtue this day and age, I know that's a hard concept to reign in, especially what with instant internet gratification. But I think that's really what's behind it all.

I checked my WalMart today and to my surprise despite how full the pegs were of wave 6 they got in more cases(1 additional case per store) bringing up to 4 cases per store of wave 6. Why couldn't it have been wave 7.

So discouraged I stopped by my local comic shop and to my surprise he had a couple of wave 7 figures in. Thanks to Ares6009 and Darth Vehmic I had a partial set of these but I always try to get two sets--one to open and one in package. He didn't have the Flash or Kid Flash but he had Colds, Bardas both versions. So I went ahead and grabbed another of each. It cost me more than the other retailers but I was impatient and now all I need are two Flashes and one more Kid Flash.

I'd be willing to pick them up for anyone else interested. He only had two each of the other ones and only one Barda variant after I left. The Colds and reg Bardas were 15.99 plus tax and the variant was 17.99 plus tax. Good thing I just got paid this afternoon. Now onto wave 7b.

Last week, someone had Blue Beetle and Blue Aquaman up on Ebay for a $14.95 Buy-It-Now and I bought them. I received them today and I really like the Blue Beetle, but the Aquaman has a really odd neck that limits his range of motion for his head. Now I must find Booster to finish my Atom Smasher, which looks great so far.

in the AZ i have seen them at walmarts and tru.

i dont mind waiting but i am not sure how it is where you live, but targets, tru and walmart have been all empty for several months. lately i have been seeing more than usual and i was lucky to find one set of wave 5.

the only fig i have yet to see or own is batman beyond and is we are going way back i have never seen a DCSH supergirl in retail.

still none of the second half of wave 7 here.

I am really worried that this isn't going to work.

like, there are going to be WAY more cases of 7a produced than 7b... and lots of people will be missing their Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, and blue Aquaman still by the time wave 8 rolls out.

it's gonna be a disaster

in the AZ i have seen them at walmarts and tru.

i dont mind waiting but i am not sure how it is where you live, but targets, tru and walmart have been all empty for several months. lately i have been seeing more than usual and i was lucky to find one set of wave 5.

the only fig i have yet to see or own is batman beyond and is we are going way back i have never seen a DCSH supergirl in retail.

That's one thing I did not take into account in the 'internet' statement above - back in the day, there were NO barren shelves. No lines/waves that came out and spontaneuosly disappeared. I can only vouch for that through the Toybiz lines, but still, I can't think of anytime the pegs were raped so bad there was nothing left. I guess that means something has changed in the levels of stock stores are willing to invest in. Either that, or there were no scalpers back then. Depends on your POV.

wave 7 has finally hit dallas. A TRU got them, even though I only know this because someone told me. They already most of it (except kid Flash).

Oh well, hopefully the TRU's get them soon.

Wave 7?!?

Here on the east coast, all I've seen is a Hawkman from Wave 6. Here's a general overview of my usual toy outlets:

Target: Target appears to be choking on Cyborgs and Wonder Women. One of them appears to have a hard time moving those Blue Lightning Supermen from Wave 2.

Walmart: Only ONE Walmart in my area appears to be carrying ANYTHING DC that isn't from a Batman movie. It was at that Walmart that I found one lone Riddler and one lone Hawkman.

Toys R Us: TRU seems to be sitting on the Orion-Lightray two-packs. You have to inspect these closely. Many of them appear obviously broken in the package. Beyond that, there's nothing of DCUC. Of course, there are MOUNTAINS of those over-priced Infinite Heroes multi-packs.

K-Mart: Nothing!

I'll fine out tomorrow what my Wal-Mart and Target has when I go shopping. I just order or bid what ever you want to call it. The red/blue Superman from wave 6 on E-Bay. Pay 17.99

When today to both Target and Wal-Mart. At Target they just put out a new shipment of series 4 DCUC. All was there but Batman Beyond. I got myself Cyborg. They had one of him, 1of Capt. Atom silver,2 Wonder Woman,2 of her in the brown hair and some kind of knight. Sorry don't know his name but he is Wonder Woman's enemy. They also had 5 series 2 figures there. Red Superman,Blue Superman,2 Firestorm (Jason) and Black Manta. Over at Wal-Mart they had series 7 but it only was. 3 Kid Flash's,3Cold's and Green Lantern. That's it.

When today to both Target and Wal-Mart. At Target they just put out a new shipment of series 4 DCUC. All was there but Batman Beyond. I got myself Cyborg. They had one of him, 1of Capt. Atom silver,2 Wonder Woman,2 of her in the brown hair and some kind of knight. Sorry don't know his name but he is Wonder Woman's enemy. They also had 5 series 2 figures there. Red Superman,Blue Superman,2 Firestorm (Jason) and Black Manta. Over at Wal-Mart they had series 7 but it only was. 3 Kid Flash's,3Cold's and Green Lantern. That's it.

Knight is Ares and "brown" haired WW is Artemis.

wave 4 is now not hard to find imo since l have manage to find them at retail

Batman Beyond and silver captain A are still rare figs

Last night I picked up my the Flash figure.

I think it is positively WONDERFUL.

The paint app was done very well.

Only figs I need from this series are Booster, Blue Beetle and Aquaman.

Finding figs in Columbus Ohio has been tough but I have had some luck. I have even run into series 2.

just picked up the fig i have wanted most from this line...captain cold. they also had kid flash but i could care less about him or the baf in this wave. now i just need to pick up classic booster gold, blue beetle and flash. then i will be all caught up and ready for wave 8.

My local comic ship got in another group of figures from wave 7. Picked up Ocean Warrior Aquaman and Blue Beetle. Paint apps perfect. Cost me 15.99 a piece plus tax but well worth it just need Flash and the two versions of Booster Gold.I have to say seeing the wave 6 and 7 chars side by side these may be my two favorite waves and then when wave 8 comes out with Hawkgirl, Gentleman Ghost, Dr Fate, Gigant and Parademon these will be my favorite followed by waves two and three.

Oh great I hope I can get at less $20.00 by next Wed. for when I go to ether Wal-Mart or Target I can get Blue Aquaman and hope "Ronnie" Firestorm be in this set. I uselly take about $20 with me when I go to Wal or Target but when I when yesturday I got Cyborg and blue and yellow Wovlerine figures and got my pictures done when I when to Disneyland last sat. (Feb. 28th). So as of now I'm broke.

Today at Target, I saw the Series 2 set .

They had the 2 Superman versions, Harley Quinn, Jason Rusch Firestorm and Black Manta.

I have also seen an abundance of the Despero wave.

The only trace of wave 7 is the first set with Flash, Kid Flash, Captain Cold and Big Barda.