DCUC Wave 7

Joker08

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a more of a bigger question thwen worrying about how he knows if it was a scalper

Where does he live ?

I want to know which way the waves are coming

To answer your question I'm located in southern california, the inland empire to be specific. I checked pretty much every other store between wal marts and targets in the area to see if there were any other signs of wave 7 and so far nothing just the remains of wave 6 at about 2 stores out of 10 or so. I think my wal mart may have been a fluke, but then again I did find wave 6 there pretty early too. And to answer the other question i'm not 100% sure the guy was an actual scalper, but he just had a real scalper vibe to him and I think i've seen him around, just kinda weird, did not look like your typical fanboy. I hope online retailers start getting this soon because i can't be there everyday like I apparently need to be to get anything from this wave. The barry allen figure looked awesome though as it was walking away. @firedevil@

Sounds like I live near you. Here's the scoop on Scalpers in our area. I know of 4 and I have gotten into an argument with one. I have straight up asked them if they were scalpers all said that they were and were kind of offended. When I see them in the stores I grab everything that I think they might get and hold on to it until they leave @loll@ @loll@ .

Here is the list a short Filipino guy that is about 30 and has a mold on his forehead, he drives a small car yellow, and is know as "The Transformer guy" to the store employees. A young black guy about 19 always wears all black skinny and tall. A White guy about late 30's has a web site to sell his scalped stuff. bad prices....his ad is featured here, and finally an old late 50's black guy balding. Also One of them if not all check this site to see were they can look for things......you might be one of them @loll@

That's why I never post about were I got things unless I know you, I have met some of you guys in real life and have traded stuff with, so you guys I'll let know were I find things @loll@ . Maybe we'll meet and you'll be in the circle of trust @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

I think our area is pretty saturated with scalpers. On the one hand were pretty fortunate that we have so many targets and wal marts in a fairly small area, however it's also usually a pain to find anything, at least for me. Yea i'm hesitant to post too many details about where I find things for the same reason. When I found wave 6 I left behind a ton of other figures about 3 captain marvels, hawkmans etc.. From now on though if I find a big shipment I'll let you know by pm cause we definitely are pretty close geographically.

I have a more of a bigger question thwen worrying about how he knows if it was a scalper

Where does he live ?

I want to know which way the waves are coming

To answer your question I'm located in southern california, the inland empire to be specific. I checked pretty much every other store between wal marts and targets in the area to see if there were any other signs of wave 7 and so far nothing just the remains of wave 6 at about 2 stores out of 10 or so. I think my wal mart may have been a fluke, but then again I did find wave 6 there pretty early too. And to answer the other question i'm not 100% sure the guy was an actual scalper, but he just had a real scalper vibe to him and I think i've seen him around, just kinda weird, did not look like your typical fanboy. I hope online retailers start getting this soon because i can't be there everyday like I apparently need to be to get anything from this wave. The barry allen figure looked awesome though as it was walking away. @firedevil@

Sounds like I live near you. Here's the scoop on Scalpers in our area. I know of 4 and I have gotten into an argument with one. I have straight up asked them if they were scalpers all said that they were and were kind of offended. When I see them in the stores I grab everything that I think they might get and hold on to it until they leave @loll@ @loll@ .

Here is the list a short Filipino guy that is about 30 and has a mold on his forehead, he drives a small car yellow, and is know as "The Transformer guy" to the store employees. A young black guy about 19 always wears all black skinny and tall. A White guy about late 30's has a web site to sell his scalped stuff. bad prices....his ad is featured here, and finally an old late 50's black guy balding. Also One of them if not all check this site to see were they can look for things......you might be one of them @loll@

That's why I never post about were I got things unless I know you, I have met some of you guys in real life and have traded stuff with, so you guys I'll let know were I find things @loll@ . Maybe we'll meet and you'll be in the circle of trust @loll@ @loll@ @loll@

I think our area is pretty saturated with scalpers. On the one hand were pretty fortunate that we have so many targets and wal marts in a fairly small area, however it's also usually a pain to find anything, at least for me. Yea i'm hesitant to post too many details about where I find things for the same reason. When I found wave 6 I left behind a ton of other figures about 3 captain marvels, hawkmans etc.. From now on though if I find a big shipment I'll let you know by pm cause we definitely are pretty close geographically.

same here I'll pm you with any new DC finds and location.

damn i haven't seen wave 7 yet here in NC i hope soon if anyone comes across any extra i'm still looking to trade my loose set of wave 5 for wave 7 pleaseplease shoot me a pm if you are interested

I have as set of 4 and am willing to trade. Do u have the C&C parts with those figrures?

For noname...I know you PMed me a little while ago about this wave and I told you I hadn't seen them. Well, tonight on a med run, I found Flash and Kid Flash. Since I'm in NC, too, I wanted to give you a heads up, since it's so rare NC gets this stuff so suddenly.

For noname...I know you PMed me a little while ago about this wave and I told you I hadn't seen them. Well, tonight on a med run, I found Flash and Kid Flash. Since I'm in NC, too, I wanted to give you a heads up, since it's so rare NC gets this stuff so suddenly.

Where about in NC are you again?

Saw these for the first time today at Wal Mart. They had two Kid Flashs', Big Barda, The Flash (which I grabbed for myself), and a coupla Captain Colds'. They also had Batman and Green Lantern with stands. Flash looks sweet and has good paint too!

Saw these for the first time today at Wal Mart. They had two Kid Flashs', Big Barda, The Flash (which I grabbed for myself), and a coupla Captain Colds'. They also had Batman and Green Lantern with stands. Flash looks sweet and has good paint too!

Yep - same in CT. Sans BB, BG, and A-Man, but I expect those will be soon to follow.