DCUC Wave 7

Joker08

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw shoot! in 6 days too!

WTF DOES MATTEL KNOW THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE IN THE U.S. ARE LOSING THEIR JOBS CUZ OF THE ECONOMY AND NOW WAVE 7 COMES OUT !!! DUDE MY WIFE IS GOING TO LEAVE ME !

And what about those of us that not only collect DCUC but other lines like MOTUC and Star Trek.

My wallet is really hurting over the last month or so between the TRU DCUC 2 packs, wave 2.5, wave 5, wave 6, the KB Batman Beyond and Cyborg, He-Man, Beastman, and just in the last week I shelled out for the Star Trek TNG wave 5 set, Star Trek Deep Space 9 wave 2 set, the TRU Khaaaan Kirk, the re-issue of Kirk and Spock, the Motion picture Star Trek two pack and the Motion picture variant TRU exclusive 2 pack. Then next week with Skeletor and Adam Strange and Starfire two pack.

aw shoot! in 6 days too!

WTF DOES MATTEL KNOW THAT ALOT OF PEOPLE IN THE U.S. ARE LOSING THEIR JOBS CUZ OF THE ECONOMY AND NOW WAVE 7 COMES OUT !!! DUDE MY WIFE IS GOING TO LEAVE ME !

And what about those of us that not only collect DCUC but other lines like MOTUC and Star Trek.

My wallet is really hurting over the last month or so between the TRU DCUC 2 packs, wave 2.5, wave 5, wave 6, the KB Batman Beyond and Cyborg, He-Man, Beastman, and just in the last week I shelled out for the Star Trek TNG wave 5 set, Star Trek Deep Space 9 wave 2 set, the TRU Khaaaan Kirk, the re-issue of Kirk and Spock, the Motion picture Star Trek two pack and the Motion picture variant TRU exclusive 2 pack. Then next week with Skeletor and Adam Strange and Starfire two pack.

Well my friends sounds like you need to slow down and not grab everything you can. once its out there on the market it will be there. Trust me i know where your comeing from. DCUC, superman, marvel studios, DCD, hellboy, dark knight/batman, and playing catch up fromthings i'v missed over the years. just focus one one line for a while then switch that what i TRY to do.

aw shoot! in 6 days too!

well....they arent mandatory.

With experisnace from Transformers being on Ebay don't expect these figures out any soon

It could be a month or so till we see them on pegs

maybe.

aw shoot! in 6 days too!

you gotta pick. my marvel, revoltech, hellboy, and even my video games have suffered because of dcuc. man...between my GF, kids, and expensive clothes, ill aiways be broke.

aw shoot! in 6 days too!

you gotta pick. my marvel, revoltech, hellboy, and even my video games have suffered because of dcuc. man...between my GF, kids, and expensive clothes, ill aiways be broke.

Well thankfully I'm single and have no kids so I have a lot more expendable cash than I would if the opposite was true.

Really I only collected for the last few years Star Trek. None of the other lines interested me. So I just ordered them online every few months. But then this year it was like a bonaza with so many lines drawing me in--Heroes, DCUC, Movie Masters, MOTUC. When I saw the DCUC figures and the MOTUC my inner child couldn't resist given how great the sculpts were and the nostalgia it stirred from my childhood. Super Powers and He-Man were two of my favorite lines to collect. In fact, thanks to my dad I still have all the Super Powers and He-Man/She-ra stuff from back then.

So now when Mattel adds a Super Power character to DCUC or the MOTUC character I display them side-by-side. It is interesting to see the evolution in the lines. In fact, I still have all the Super Powers vehicles and Hall of Justice including the original boxes they came in. My dad was so great in how he was so vigilant in tracking them down for me back then. I wouldn't have had the Cyborg figure if he hadn't found in the JC Penney catalog it as part of a set one Christmas. Aaah memories!

aw shoot! in 6 days too!

Well thankfully I'm single and have no kids so I have a lot more expendable cash than I would if the opposite was true.

Really I only collected for the last few years Star Trek. None of the other lines interested me. So I just ordered them online every few months. But then this year it was like a bonaza with so many lines drawing me in--Heroes, DCUC, Movie Masters, MOTUC. When I saw the DCUC figures and the MOTUC my inner child couldn't resist given how great the sculpts were and the nostalgia it stirred from my childhood. Super Powers and He-Man were two of my favorite lines to collect. In fact, thanks to my dad I still have all the Super Powers and He-Man/She-ra stuff from back then.

So now when Mattel adds a Super Power character to DCUC or the MOTUC character I display them side-by-side. It is interesting to see the evolution in the lines. In fact, I still have all the Super Powers vehicles and Hall of Justice including the original boxes they came in. My dad was so great in how he was so vigilant in tracking them down for me back then. I wouldn't have had the Cyborg figure if he hadn't found in the JC Penney catalog it as part of a set one Christmas. Aaah memories!

if i didnt have my 3 kids....they couldnt make toys fast enough! jc penny catalog...i remembr those. they had a slick bravestarr, and captain power set-up in that book.

o man! my wife will really kill me now....3 waves in span of 2-3 months.

I know what you mean...Oh, wait, no I don't, I'm not married! I buy whatever I want! Well go luck with that...

Lol I'm not married anymore myself. and its nice to just go and mess around hunting figures down. No pissing and moaning about it. But it is nice to have someone to share finding something. But I still chees out when i see something that i just knew wasn't going to be there

o man! my wife will really kill me now....3 waves in span of 2-3 months.

I know what you mean...Oh, wait, no I don't, I'm not married! I buy whatever I want! Well go luck with that...

Lol I'm not married anymore myself. and its nice to just go and mess around hunting figures down. No pissing and moaning about it. But it is nice to have someone to share finding something. But I still chees out when i see something that i just knew wasn't going to be there

its just too much!!!! im glad Marvel Legends hasn't showed up yet.

Dont get me wrong I love marvel as well but it just seems like with most of the legends lately are just guys we have seen a million times over already. I do like the punisher in the new line but its just no grabbing me like DCUC has.

Dont get me wrong I love marvel as well but it just seems like with most of the legends lately are just guys we have seen a million times over already. I do like the punisher in the new line but its just no grabbing me like DCUC has.

ever since wave 2 of DCUC, my attention has shifted. this line totally got me excited. sculpts are way superior than Hasbro's ML. but, ML is what started it all for my collection. so at least now my ML figures have a DC counterpart that is perfectly in scale.

ever since wave 2 of DCUC, my attention has shifted. this line totally got me excited. sculpts are way superior than Hasbro's ML. but, ML is what started it all for my collection. so at least now my ML figures have a DC counterpart that is perfectly in scale.

I still am getting both...when I can find them...

I still am getting both...when I can find them...

yeah me too ! I love both DCUC and marvel legends and now IM in love with MOTU figures ... @smilepunch@