Kb Toys to go 60% off Tomorrow!

gothamgoddess

I'm an asst mgr at KB Toys and I got an email this morning informing us of the new price drop. For the past two weeks the store has been at 50% off, but they are no longer going to do a "blanket" sale. Some items are staying at 50%-stuff you guys don't care about like the dolls, but ALL MALE ACTION and VIDEO GAMES will be 60% off starting tomorrow! Some stores might still have some DCU left-we have three pegs worth of Sinestro. But we will keep getting shipments of toys until the warehouse is empty and who knows what gems we might get? :)

Happy Hunting!

I think mine are all done already.. i don't think they are even open anymore

is that the KB by the Target in Elk Grove? Dang, it's been a year since i've been in Elk Grove.

oh, that one was closed a LONG time ago.

I went to the one in Arden Fair mall and Downtown Plaze before christmas when I was looking for the KB exclusives.

Last time I went to both was a few weeks ago, Downtown still had a some stuff.. but the Arden Mall location was cleared out pretty much

all mine died on dec 31st

Here in Puerto Rico some KBToys already closed and they are using others to empty their last stock, but nothing good is on shelves just junk.

@grumpy@

Same here, nothing at all. And there were two stores left so I'm just not bothering anymore.

Sounds like a great deal and all, but I don't like going out to get the last of what a store is trying to get rid of. When stores do that (specially when their closing down, such as KB) usually there's nothing worth getting.

I think mine are all done already.. i don't think they are even open anymore

is that the KB by the Target in Elk Grove? Dang, it's been a year since i've been in Elk Grove.

oh, that one was closed a LONG time ago.

I went to the one in Arden Fair mall and Downtown Plaze before christmas when I was looking for the KB exclusives.

Last time I went to both was a few weeks ago, Downtown still had a some stuff.. but the Arden Mall location was cleared out pretty much

oh, too bad about the elk grove one. i liked the downtown kb, i wonder how many days they have left.

the newpark one closed years ago