ROTF Teaser Poster Revealed (real this time)

Cyberscream

And here it is. I can tell this is the real deal because the current time this was shown (as in today, 1-8-09) is closer to where they said we would be begin seeing some official stuff. And also the trailer is expected only next month. And also this looks nothing like Photoshop work. I think the character we can hardly see in it is The Fallen.

1231438925_transformers2adv-s.jpg

P.S. try not to mind the text in the middle of it.

Why do you ask?

Didn't you like Revenge of the Sith?

Well that's because Star Wars is one of the greatest movie sagas of all time, revenge is a word that Star Wars nerds (in a good way) everywhere would hear and not care much for. And anyhow George Lucas made it.

But with this, its the sequel, and not a third so I can see why it would be odd to jump right into a whole revenge theme. I mean, it doesn't even have a 2 in the title. And anyhow Micheal Bay is making this.

But seriously, don't get me wrong. I am 100% okay with the title, and I'm super hyped for it. But that's only because I'm a HUUUUGE Transformers fan. So I would feel kinda against my geeky side to say anything too bad about this.

Didn't GL make some comment about how tf was silly ? :D

I think that was Spiderman.

:D :D I was sure it was transformers @loll@ here I was thinking what a perfect way to take a pot shot at gl :D Now I'm all ... what al ame name again @hmmm@

ah well...

"don't judge a movie by its title ... "

Well that's because Star Wars is one of the greatest movie sagas of all time

in your opinion :P

But with this, its the sequel, and not a third so I can see why it would be odd to jump right into a whole revenge theme. I mean, it doesn't even have a 2 in the title. And anyhow Micheal Bay is making this.

why is the third more important than the 2nd or 4th in a series of films? Besides, if rumors are true, then "revenge of the fallen" doesn't even have anything to do with the first movie, because "the fallen" wasn't in the first movie, but a compeltely new character

But seriously, don't get me wrong. I am 100% okay with the title, and I'm super hyped for it. But that's only because I'm a HUUUUGE Transformers fan. So I would feel kinda against my geeky side to say anything too bad about this.

but you did!! *goes off an cries*

Beast Wars Megatron?

ala...

Seson 3 Transmetal Dragon mode?

LOL I have seen it near the decepticon logo and it looks nithing like it

People look aagain I do see a dragon there

Remember the Fallen is fire and what do dragons breath?

I doubt there is really going to be anyone called the fallen in this movie ... if anything its megatron reborn... he did get the "allspark" shoved into his chest who knows maybe it did not kill him but changed him :P ALL HAIL GALVATRON BIATCHS! :P & personally I can see both a dragon ( which would be sweet I love dragons! dragons + transformers ooooo ... dorkasims) & the decep logo all in one :D

Megs is going to be in the movie as a tank... he's NOT the Fallen. And no Galvatron, either, I dont' think... or hope! I can't wait to see the Constructicons and the Fallen. :D

I like the poster, it looks menacing...

I never said you said anything... Joe(Rodimus) told me that, from info that he's read about the movie...

Megs is going to be in the movie as a tank... he's NOT the Fallen. And no Galvatron, either, I dont' think... or hope! I can't wait to see the Constructicons and the Fallen. :D

I like the poster, it looks menacing...

I have to agree. There's nothing wrong with this poster. I just want tons of new TFs in it. I really don't care who but all I really want to see is Fallen because it would interesting. And Construticons because it would be SOOOO cool to see Devastator as a new movie figure and him destroying pyramids in it. Also Soundwave, but we already know he'll be in it for sure.

Also to those who think the name is not real, it IS not fake. The title was announced about 4 or so months ago. There's really never been a rumor go on for that long without anything saying if it was real or not. Anyhow the name has been officially listed on a number of film sites and its on the website: LINK