looks like a new MM Joker...Jail cell version

degra

YES!!! This is just what the doctor ordered to cheer me up after that blight stunt. Hmmm, now that I think about it, these should be hitting the shelves around the same time TF rolls out their new line of sequal toys (its just my guess, but I think Bay is gonna need every bit of hype he can muster to re-launch that movie of his).

But yes, i'll be right there with the best of them stalking MMs down to the far ends of the earth!

from action figure dot com=

"

Whatever the case may be, we've got new news on the Dark Knight: Movie Masters line we loves soooo much.

May 2009 will bring Joker Thug (perhaps a new one? Please?), Batman Proto Suit, Jail Cell Joker and Two-Face.

I nearly peed myself a little when I read Jail Cell Joker. If this is done right it could be brilliant. So two new figures added to the previously announced brown suited Joker disguised as his own thug and Two-Face (PICTURED HERE). Nice progress!! Now I will go and pray for the Movie Masters line to be extended into other Batman and Superman films, because... you know... that's an important thing to pray for."

no Ra's or Gordon still.....mattel sucks.

YES!!! This is just what the doctor ordered to cheer me up after that blight stunt. Hmmm, now that I think about it, these should be hitting the shelves around the same time TF rolls out their new line of sequal toys (its just my guess, but I think Bay is gonna need every bit of hype he can muster to re-launch that movie of his).

But yes, i'll be right there with the best of them stalking MMs down to the far ends of the earth!

i'm hoping the joker head sculpt is a bit better. the first one just did not do it for me.

i'm hoping the joker head sculpt is a bit better. the first one just did not do it for me.

For me the head sculpt is ok (maby the chin was a tad over done) but still ok. I just was'nt that crazy about the neck & how the head was mounted on it. & now that this new jail cell joker will feature him with out the over coat his body sculpt will need more detail.

For me the head sculpt is ok (maby the chin was a tad over done) but still ok. I just was'nt that crazy about the neck & how the head was mounted on it. & now that this new jail cell joker will feature him with out the over coat his body sculpt will need more detail.

i guess i'm just picky because those are all the same problems i have.

It looks like they might have dropped the Scarecrow and decided to add the Jail cell Joker based on the pre-order listing Eartainment Earth has up. And the proto suit isn't a chase like some speculated. Looks like the Joker thug has been postponed or cancelled altogether based on the early case mixes.

• 2 weeks later...

i guess i'm just picky because those are all the same problems i have.

I was disappointed with the Joker, too. It's not like it's the worst figure ever released, but it certainly left a little to be desired in my mind, and given how awesome the character and movie were, he deserved a figure that was just as good.