The end of the experiment, and some pics for flavor

Alyosha

Yep...looks exactly like what I'd expect a genius's workshop to look like. (lol) Seriously man, I always enjoy your work, and it's interesting to see where the "magic' happens...

The "reverse-yellowing" process/experiment is very interesting. I hope it's a permanent fix and doesn't damage anyone's figures. Cool pics Alyosha.

You know, as cool as it was to see into the world of one of our finest custom parts makers... all I could think of was that you still have a landline telephone in 2009. Can I get a ride in your Model T sometime? ; P

Awesome to know the peroxide experiment works without any immediate ill effect. I bought some of the stuff too, but it went to my NY house. v__v So I'll have to wait a few weeks to give it a go myself.

Tom

Funny you mention that phone Tom. Mainly it was kept for emergencies....that and I hate celphones. A regular phone you can ignore if you don't want to answer it, but a beeping/buzzing thing on your hip kind of demands your attention since you take it with you everywhere and I hate being interrupted.

As for being an old un-hipster, I'll gladly hang on to that perception. People are too quick to forget there was a world without all this tech stuff, and that it wasn't a bad place to be. But I'm no Luddite....I do enjoy the computer, video games and cable TV. How else does a red blooded american male get his pRonz....?

As for being an old un-hipster, I'll gladly hang on to that perception. People are too quick to forget there was a world without all this tech stuff, and that it wasn't a bad place to be. But I'm no Luddite....I do enjoy the computer, video games and cable TV. How else does a red blooded american male get his pRonz....?

You know, there was a world before this tech stuff - like any fine gentleman, I'd find my nearest Arab owned bookstand and buy their most disturbing magazine covered in black plastic. And some gum, because, you know, I came here for that. I'm no deviant, see! > : /

Tom

You can tell you're from Texas, you got that big old Whataburger cup on your workstation!!! Ha ha ha!!! Anyone in the know, can back me up, Whataburger one of the better chains out there!! It's Texas born and bred!!!

Anyhow, very nice setup!!! We finally get to see where the magic starts!! Tell me Al, what do you do that allows for such a cool passtime??

We have a couple of Wataburgers here in Fl. I ate there once and wasn't impressed at all. Never gonna eat there again. Also, I have a land line phone too so pooey on the rest of you! Glad to see the peroxide works, don't really have any sun damaged figures to try it on on though. Heh, my work station isn't nearly as cluttered but then again I don't do casting (sadly). I guess it wouldn't be so cluttered since I retired from customizing months ago.