New movie masters wave 5

blight

How in the world did we get Batman again. I don't mind figures from the first Batman but dangit we should have Superman figures first!!!!!!! There is no Chris Reeve figures and its about DANG time, this is really ERFSSDED up!

Other than that it looks nice, these are now going to be 6 inches to match DCUC right?

I like the head sculpt, but the rest of it looks pretty terrible. This isn't the best picture, but I'm not sure how they messed the body up so bad. I'm guessing the Horsemen didn't work on this one.

How in the world did we get Batman again. I don't mind figures from the first Batman but dangit we should have Superman figures first!!!!!!! There is no Chris Reeve figures and its about DANG time, this is really ERFSSDED up!

Other than that it looks nice, these are now going to be 6 inches to match DCUC right?

because, in case you haven't been informed by now, likeness rights cost money.

my guess would be, Keaton's people were happy to cooperate (considering he hasn't been in anything of note in ages, I'm sure he can use the money).

I'm looking forward to these as well. The Kenner figures weren't too bad but this, by far, beats it. Can't wait to see what Jack's Joker looks like...if they make one.

However, I also agree. A Reeve's Superman really needs to be put out.

I like the head sculpt, but the rest of it looks pretty terrible. This isn't the best picture, but I'm not sure how they messed the body up so bad. I'm guessing the Horsemen didn't work on this one.

Well the suit from the first movie was pretty simplistic. I have some of the movie books that came out at the time and really that picture looks about right. As for the likeness issue, I'm sure it's easier to do a Batman figure where most of the head is covered up and they might be able to get away without paying the likeness fee, Where Superman would require a full head scuplt and you could "fudge" the issue of likenesses.

Anyway looking foward to this and hopefully a Batman Returns and even a Batman Forever. I've liked the costume in every movie, even the Batman and Robin one (which would have been hailed as a good looking costume minus the nipples).

lots of luck with DeVito. In his contract with WB, it explicitly stated that his likeness was not to be used for toys.

i never heard that one before. then why are there vinyl dolls, figurines, model kits and a happy meal toy of him?

Couldn't say. All I know is that an action figure wasn't allowed. Hence the fact that we got a redecoed Super Powers Mold of the Penguin, in the movie line.

I'd love to see it if possible, but I ain't betting on it.

we'll likely see a Returns Batman, though.

I really wouldn't mind a Reeve Superman, as well as a Routh one.

I'm sure it don't look that great just yet because it most likely a prototype but I for one am excited. Yea I'd like to see a reeves superman BUt I can almost bet there waiting for a relese of a new superman movie to do that.

I'm confused at the people trashing this figure from a blurry picture of a magazine page!! This figure looks amazing!!

I am so happy to find that Mattel is really going to pursue other films. I really thought they were just blowing smoke!

I think I might be the only one on here who doesn't want a Reeves Superman figure.

hey!...if they make one, good. if they dont....ah well.. superman movie masters arent on the top of my list.