My Astromechs

Wheeljack35

Yo what is the upc code?! I see with these I can get a"free" qui gon jinn & eopie figure too... is it the little barcode thing?.. Do I actually need to cut it off & send it in?

Actually , there's another Astromech that i need to get in addition to the ones I told you already .... I almost forgot about the R4 from the Kamino Conflict Battlepack.... it's different enough from the ROTS version ... it's actually a little Darker Red/Maroon....

So Currently I need

-Green BAD from New Hope Wave

-Orange BAD from New Hope Wave

-The One that came with Grevious in the Droid Factory Series

-R2-X2 (the green one from the Empire Strikes Back wave)

-The one that Comes with Wedge/ Target X-Wing

-The R4 from the Kamino Conflict Battlepack

And

-the Tomy Remote Clear R2-D2.

I seen the R4-P17..That bothers me he isn't an R4 unit he is a R2 unit

I don't see any difference in the color so i'm passing on it

I still need R45-X2 from the remote control line

synch

the bar code is the small box filled with lines with the numbers underneath those lines

TNI does not do youtube links :S

I cut out my 5 bar codes & am going to send in for my free figure :D I have 3 extra barcodes now WTF am I suppose to do with them ? :D Decided to just keep the blue droid as well... I quite like it...

really I'm just wondering what has all been done... & pictures are nice for referance as seeing a simple name r26h = nothing to me ... lol... Bio is not as important as most droids are just filler ,background characters in the series ....

Don't they have a search so you can type in astromechs?

Oh try wookiepedia.com

I don't know about bios but they do show all the astromechs from the R1 units to the R9 units

StarWars.com Search Results: 1-10 of 104

Its like typing in sex on google :P @loll@

Cool Site .... I just hope that Hasbro doesn't go overboard on the with Animated Style Astromechs ..... i'd rather see them take the Color Schemes from those one that have been in the Clone Wars Animated series , and make them regular Style Astromech Figures ..... cause it's been rumored that we'll be getting a couple Animated Astromechs next year .

Is there like a check list/droid archive website that would have like ... pictures & bios of the droids ?..

Does this help in any way:

http://www.angelfire.com/droid/astromechs/

That does help with learning where the droids come from but no much figure wise :D thanks for the link though I'm finding it quite entertaining to look through...