My Astromechs

Wheeljack35

there like the BAF from DCUC

Like for instance there is a thread in the DC forum posted and its about the baf that is from wave 13 and they want Darkseid the baf from that wave and they didn't want figures from that wave

I had to do this on ocassion especially to get the astromechs.I got stuck hold some figure and having duplicates even triplicates but I got them

There like the BAF from DCUC

Like for instance there is a thread in the DC forum posted and its about the baf that is from wave 13 and they want Darkseid the baf from that wave and they didn't want figures from that wave

I had to do this on ocassion especially to get the astromechs.I got stuck holding some figure and having duplicates even triplicates but I got them.

But since the economy is sucky its harder to do things like this

Well since the line this year isn't carrying any new astromechs I decided to post this for now

These are Christmas ornqaments I got about 5 years ago

DSC00511.jpg

...and these guys are pvc figures released when ROTS came out

DSC00512.jpg

And here are size comparisons

DSC00513.jpg

Dude I loved that site so much I added it to my faves

R7??? Thats not even an R7 model..but I would love to see figures of all those droids.

I would love to see and R6 unit done myself

• 2 weeks later...

Just because someone posts a question does not = that its directed at you specifically lol

Don't do that.I would be the one to know.... my freind was contacted to get one apeice for myself and Action figure soundwave

I can't wait for the 2 or 4 other Astromech Build a Droids.

What I hate is you need a part and you have to buy a figure you hate or allready have to get the part

Yeah, that sucks. Or what happens to me sometimes is I end up with two left arms, and no right arm. But yeah... the bay is your friend.

But mostly what I wanted to say is, I love that astromech collection! I love the droids. I'm gonna start building my collection, piece by piece!

Did anyone else have the old droid factory set? It was sorta like a playset that came with tons of droid parts, and you could assemble them in all these different ways. You could make a complete R2-D2 if you wanted, or you could use his parts to make all kinds of other droids. One of the best SW toys ever, because it combined SW figures with some of the building fun of stuff like Lego. They need to reissue that set!

Here's what I'm talking about:

http://www.landoslocker.com/range_starwars/droid_factory.shtml

Anyone else have that? I might just have to chase one of those down on evilbay. The one I had is long gone, and most of the pieces were destroyed or lost anyhow.

Go to disney World ..... or look online like Ebay ....... or see if there's anyone that can get it for you :)

I can think of a few thanks :D