My Astromechs

Wheeljack35

http://www.hlj.com/product/AMD04893

hahahhh!

I got my 2 5 packs back in 2005 when I won $100 from TNI I ordered mine through bbts

Yeah the $50 price tag has always stopped me .. I'd pay like $30ish hopefully I will get lucky on ebay one day.... stranger things have happened...

Here are two of my latest astromechs

DSC00253.jpg

I got R2-X2 from Strotrooper and CB-3D from Hoganvibe

I hate that name CB

Too me its an R2 unit so I will call it R2-CB

ooooo Love that green droid! Not sure about the orange one ... Does it not get to the point with these things where you feel like you are simply buying the same toy over & over & over again LOL?!? I Don't even own them all & feel like they have done too many orange droids :S

Tell me do you have them set up that way or is this set up for the camera?

Plus I really ned to get that R5 renote control the one with the red body like the one in the back row

I just set them up temporarily to take pics and to do a little video .... Why ?

That's an impressive collection, AFS!

Thanks Man :)

I don't know if I will get the xwing version

For one we are sold out of it at my store

It is $50 and if they go on clearance I might be broke again...plus why buy another xwing which would be my third for an astromech?

Unless I could find somebody who I can sell the x wing too

Well I do have another X wing I would sell to you if you cannot find one on clearance

I opened thr box once but never too out the x wing

It still needs for its wings to be attached and it still has the twisty ties on it plus it comes with Red Leader I bought it when it was a TRU exclusive a few years back

Well I do have another X wing I would sell to you if you cannot find one on clearance

I opened thr box once but never too out the x wing

It still needs for its wings to be attached and it still has the twisty ties on it plus it comes with Red Leader I bought it when it was a TRU exclusive a few years back

Crazy pics AFS! & WJ yeah I'd wait for a clearance unless there is something totally different about the droid than all the others... its not like the droid is exclusive to that xwing odds are it will get pimped out again as a BAD or single figure

Well in away I love them , but I hope that they lay low on them this year...... there's been some leaked pictures on new Packaging on another message board, but it's questionable if we're still going to be getting Build A Droids, personally I can do without B.A.D. figures .... I'd rather Pay 7.46 for a single Astromech

Well in away I love them , but I hope that they lay low on them this year...... there's been some leaked pictures on new Packaging on another message board, but it's questionable if we're still going to be getting Build A Droids, personally I can do without B.A.D. figures .... I'd rather Pay 7.46 for a single Astromech

I second that , I hate having to get all these crappy random alien figures I other wise wouldn't normally buy just to get a droid! I want more droids but single carded figures!! Also finding the droid you want is a pain if you don't get the entire wave in one shot :S

or can not find the entire wave :S

I have a small pile of figures I'm going to be sending off to pogos kids soon because of the BAD @loll@

• 2 weeks later...