My Astromechs

Wheeljack35

Well I got the last build a droid figure to complete the red R2 unti and I just need Luke in the trooper costume to finish off the R5 unit

no sign of wave 4/5 TLC or wave 4 CW down my way yet, its pissing me off big time! figure availability in the u.k. is getting extremely poor :(

I found new build a droid figures today though they only had 3 GRR! One I did not like the look of the droid so I skipped it :S Damn things are hard to get a hold of a complete droid! I think I have enough parts now I can build a frankndroid for all it is worth though :S

What do you guys do with the figures you do not want?!.. I'm thinking of just popping out the parts & taking the figures up to my lcs to see if he can sell em for me :S

I only seem to be able to find parts for the crap droid with the upside down red triangle on his head :S Frankly the droid looks awful & I don't want it :S

Ebay .

What is it suppose to be, rare figure?.. Prototype?!.. .... the droid not ebay :P

f ound the rest of the fitures for r4d6 today Yay! :D best part is there are only a couple out of the bunch I don't mind owning the rest I'm taking down to my lcs after I pop out the droid parts

the ewok with the skull on his head and knife and ?hammer?axe? all purpose smashing tool :D :D ? is pretty badass adedtion to my ewok army as tiny as it maybe... Glad I knocked off one droid from the list but I really wanted to get the rest of the parts for the green one of the same make :S

These BAF droids are evil! These plus cartoon + legacy comic = me getting back into starwars :D :D @grumpy@ @firedevil@ @loll@

I'm sorta bummed out about it too , but at the same time releaved that I dont have to worry about getting 8 figures in one wave . I mean that's 64 bucks (half of my Cable bill) ..But I can't wait to get my Hands on the Scramble on Yavin Battlepack.

Thank God that the Pre Y wing/ Y wing doesn't come with an Astromech..

Actually it sucks that the Evolution line is ending ....an Astromech Evolution set would've been cool . :)