Favorite Spy Troops and Valor vs Venom?

ChrisFields

Since we're about to receive a VvV 5-pack in the 25th style, I figured I'd ask, who were your favorites from the Spy Troops and Valor vs Venom lines?

My own were:

Spy Troops:

-Barrel Roll

-Crosshair

-Mission Disk Duke

-Mission Disk Snake Eyes

-Heavy Water

-Black Out

Valor vs Venom:

-Ghost Bear

Yeah, I know its a one sided list, but Ghost Bear is really the only one from the VvV line that I felt like I had to have, whereas the Spy Troops line held much more promise and had better sculpts (at least in my opinion). So lay it out, who were your favorites, or if you'd rather, who were the worst?

hmmm...I can't say I hate any of the ST Line. I loved them all, as they were so great and much better than the JVC figures. They were more in line with proportions than JVC was, OK sure, they still had short torso syndrome and ape arms.

However, never owned much of VvV, I only owned waves 1-3 and 7. From those, I was impressed and they did get better later on

Spytroops had a lot of favs for me. Barrel Roll, Blackout, Crosshairs and Kamakura are on my top want list in 25th style. I wouldn't mind seeing the Spytroops Destro or Depth charge either.

For VVV the list is much smaller. I'd love a bombstrike and torch in vvv style but nothing else really sticks out of the top of my head. The viper was good, but the new one has the more classic look i'd buy a repaint of in red. SE was good, but after the v3 in 25th style i don't know if i'll ever need another se.

There were actually a lot of guys from those years I think would be good.

Medi-Viper

Dr. Mindbender v5

Scalpel

Wide Scope

Major Barrage

Red Spot (I think he got an unfair shake)

They could do Barrel Roll, Bombstrike and Blackout in a 3-pack.

But along similar lines, we saw Footloose, Salvo, Low-Light, Monkeywrench, Interrogator and Cover Girl as late as 2006. So just how long DO the names last? It seems, to me, foolish to get Footloose and Low-Light....then not use them again. Especially if the copyrights lapse as quickly as they seem to.

None. These lines need to burn in the depths of HELL!!!!!!!

Because, they don't belong on this planet.

I'll go with:

Joes:

Crosshair

Major Barrage

Red Spot

Wide Scope

Barrel Roll

Cobra:

Zarana

Black Out

Burn Out

Ghost Bear

Plague Troopers

Crosshair and Blackout were really the only 2 new characters that stood out for me from these lines.

There were actually a lot of guys from those years I think would be good.

Medi-Viper

Dr. Mindbender v5

Scalpel

Wide Scope

Major Barrage

Red Spot (I think he got an unfair shake)

They could do Barrel Roll, Bombstrike and Blackout in a 3-pack.

But along similar lines, we saw Footloose, Salvo, Low-Light, Monkeywrench, Interrogator and Cover Girl as late as 2006. So just how long DO the names last? It seems, to me, foolish to get Footloose and Low-Light....then not use them again. Especially if the copyrights lapse as quickly as they seem to.

i can't believe i forgot about scalpel and mindbinder. They also had a version of Zarana i feel is superior to the original.

I didn't count major Barrage or medi-viper cause they are really dtc. I would like them too, especially barrage.