DC Auctions that make you go "WTF"?

paintfury

what the hell? can't you get in trouble for this? can't believe a 100percenter like this plays dirty!

If someone reports him, Ebay 'might' do something about it. Haven't seen this much with the DC stuff but this crap happens all the time with the GI Joe line.

this is the most "trailer/ghetto/third world" ebay auction style ever! how low can you go?

I was going to report it yesterday but was not sure if that would be a listing error. However, it seems that someone else have reported him since the seller removed the item because of a "listing error."

this is good news! i wonder if the b@st@rd returned it. can't believe he actually says the rip in the plastic is to accomodate azrael's blades.

I was going to report it yesterday but was not sure if that would be a listing error. However, it seems that someone else have reported him since the seller removed the item because of a "listing error."

this is good news! i wonder if the b@st@rd returned it. can't believe he actually says the rip in the plastic is to accomodate azrael's blades.

Glad that one got shut down.

The current GI Joe auction that I hope gets closed by EBay is this one.

This guy is either incredibly naive or plain lying. I asked him if he honestly thought a factory in China packed a 22 year old Roadblock figure with a rusty leg screw and random night force equipment in the package and he said yes, lol. I reported it to EBay, but we'll see if they do anything about it.

Glad that one got shut down.

The current GI Joe auction that I hope gets closed by EBay is this one.

This guy is either incredibly naive or plain lying. I asked him if he honestly thought a factory in China packed a 22 year old Roadblock figure with a rusty leg screw and random night force equipment in the package and he said yes, lol. I reported it to EBay, but we'll see if they do anything about it.

looks like some dope is bidding on it, or it's probably this sc*mbags buddy trying to make it look legit for him. i hope they close this one too!

so i emailed the guy selling those fake packs and this is what he responed with

Again i've said it before. I bought the item this way. I did NOT alter it in any way. I am simply giving others the chance to own it. As far as your involvement.....It's simple, if you don't like it don't bid on it..Get over it dude, you sound like a little girl!

so he is giving a chance tothose who dont know better...i dont know who i want to smack more the seller or any of the buyers.

so i emailed the guy selling those fake packs and this is what he responed with

Again i've said it before. I bought the item this way. I did NOT alter it in any way. I am simply giving others the chance to own it. As far as your involvement.....It's simple, if you don't like it don't bid on it..Get over it dude, you sound like a little girl!

so he is giving a chance tothose who dont know better...i dont know who i want to smack more the seller or any of the buyers.

Yeah, guy's a dbag. He's the same guy responsible for some of the recent 'biggest Joe lot EVAH' style Ebay auctions as well. Either he's repacking this crap himself (my guess) or is clueless about what he's selling.