Marvel 3 3/4" figs out in Canada.

Found these figs on Tuesday in Edmonton at the South Commons Wal-mart! Somebody beat me to the punch though, because all I was able to get was Spidey, Wolverine, Daredevil and big head Punisher:( Looks like the hunt for Ironman and Silver Surfer is still on! So far, Spidey and Daredevil are my favorites mostly due to their durability. Wolverine would've been up there too, but his upper torso joint is so loose, his torso rotates when I even pick him up. Here's some photos I took last night of Spidey.

furyFiles_spidey1_sm.jpg

furyFiles_spidey2_sm.jpg

What are the chases for this line ?... The blue ironman is one and is the ? modern xforce? wolverine one as well?.. I snagged the blue ironman for now just cause I like the looks of it ... unsure of the others ...

the only chase i've seen would be the blue iron man...i have them all, both iron mans, spider-man, silver surfer, punisher, black panther, x-force wolverine, non fire human torch, and dare devil...i haven't seen any other figures, no bullseye or and other repaints at all!!

so there is $90-$100 spent on an all new line that at first i didn't want to get into!! but since this is all that hasbro is putting out, i'm stuck with it!!

What are the chases for this line ?... The blue ironman is one and is the ? modern xforce? wolverine one as well?.. I snagged the blue ironman for now just cause I like the looks of it ... unsure of the others ...

Here is the situation as it seems to be in Canada right now. (Taken from multiple posts on different boards)

It appears that Walmart (Canada) put out wave 1, revision 1 cases. (Check Entertainment Earth) These cases were broken down as such:

2x Iron Man

2x Spiderman

2x Wolverine (X-Force)

Daredevil

Punisher

Silver Surfer

Human Torch (Johnny)

Stealth Iron Man

Black Panther

So they didn't include Bullseye or "Flame On" Human Torch. My belief is that these two figures will show up once all the retail chains start putting the figures on the shelves.

As to there being "Variants." Someone made a good point. The more accurate term would be repaints (like in Transformers). Each figure is individually numbered. Iron Man is number 1, Stealth Iron Man is number 9. So each different figure is actually meant to be different and not just a limited change on the original figure. So currently Stealth Iron Man is packed the same as Silver Surfer, Punisher, Daredevil, Black Panther & Human Torch. 1 per case. It will be demand that makes certain figures harder to find.

Broke down, bought myself an Iron Man. I like it. I've kinda been brainwashed over the last few years to assume I have to buy everything, so I was gonna pass on all the series altogether, but I think now I'll pick one up here and there. No more from this first series though, the rest look like ass.

I'm tempted to get xforce wolvei cause I love that comic series ... How ever odds are none of the other members will be made :S Went to WM again they are all sold out aside from 2 or3 figures ... I think all that was left was a ironman & spiderman ... price on these things is killer though IMO!

Can we please see some Daredevil pics Classic. I have him preordered and am really looking forward to these figures.

Sure thing Pizza Man Z! I'm still at work right now though, but I'll post some up for ya tonight. I would point you to marvellegends.net because they got some great pics of most of the first figures, but it seems their server is down right now.

Edit: Here are the pics I promised:)

daredevil_4.jpg

daredevil_1.jpg

daredevil_2.jpg

daredevil_3.jpg

Hey Guys,

I usually don't post here, but I thought you might like to know that the new "Fury Files" 3 3/4" figs from Hasbro are hitting shelves in Canada. I picked up a bunch today at Walmart. Of the 12 figures in the first wave, the only ones I didn't see were Bullseye and "flame" Johnny Storm.

Looking at the back of the cards, it appears that the variant figures have actually photos of the variant, while the regular figures have a multiple character photo. Sorry I forgot to photograph the receipt. They retail for $9.92 (before tax) up here. If you want to see further proof www.cybertron.ca has a thread on their site with more disscussion and photos.

As for the figures themselves. They are great!! They put DCIH to shame and match up nicely with Joes and SW. I can see this line outdoing ML in sheer number of characters and variations. I shall be well and truly broke this year.

Yup, i was shocked and pleased to see them myself this afternoon. They only had Wolvie, Spidey, Punisher and Daredevil but that's ok I was only going to get those and Iron man anyway. Punisher looks ##$%$#ed (wave 3 Punisher looks waaaay better) but the rest of the figs are amazing. I was a bit upset about the price tag but oh well, what can you do?

when they have something with a "release date" on it here, it won't ring up in the computer.

I wonder how so many of you guys are finding them. Anybody finding them on the shelves? Have any of you had a problem at the cash register with them not rigning up?

I'm in Winnipeg, MB and I found them on the pegs at Wal-Mart. They had shelf/peg talkers on the pegs with the SKUs and description on them so my guess is whoever put them out doesn't care about the March 1 street date and wanted to fill some retail space. No issues at the cash register, either. They're nice figures but I think there's room for improvement. Subsequent waves will be much better.

Found these as well, in my "neck of the woods" so yep, they are indeed all over Canada--wherever there be a Walmart, you stand a chance to find them.

I picked up Black Panther and red/gold Iron Man--left the rest on the pegs for next time.