Jackpot

Wheeljack35

Today I hit the motherlode at 2 different stores

With help of my gift cards I got for xmas

First this morning we got in the new Universe wave 1 of 09 asst with Cyclonus, Hound and Cheetor

I grabbed all three

Later we went grocery shopping at the Super Walmart up the street and snagged Animated Blurr and Swindle

It has been a while Inferno would of been cool to top this day off but he was nowhere in sight

Here they are:

DSC00036.jpg

Why give him what looks to be a vehicle mode if her didn't transform

I could see the toon characters but a character that was new?

All of the AM figures, regardless of 'new' or 'old' status, were supposed to be previously-existing Transformers who had lost the ability to transform. As a result, most of them carry 'vestigial' parts of their defunct alt modes. After all, how can you believe that the character is a Transformer who can't transform if they look purely robotic?

Good Haul, Wheeljack... I kinda of want to get Blurr myself. Good color scheme plus I always loved Blurr in the movie and G1. :P

LOL ever seen Alpha Trion?

Yup. I also think it explains why he's never had a mass-market action figure. ;)

It's one thing to have TFs that don't transform, but having them look like they never could in the first place, or having them be so ambiguous that it didn't matter, wasn't part of that concept.

me to WJ. I got all the ones you said (except for the annimated stuff, I still don't like that toon). Plus I also got Starscream, his new G1 colors ARE MUCH BETTER than the 1st edt. I also landed the new 25th ann. ledgens class Brawn, Bumbelbee & ......&.........&, oh well I for got (i guess that a sign I need to slow down...............NAHHHHHHH) LOL.

Hell you can NEVER have too much!