Jeff

Hey, wow!

Snake Eyes

Storm Shadow

Duke

and...

Cobra Commander

Who'da thought?

I'm not totally put off by these guys, despite the sarcasim. Still, probably not going to get them. I still have the originals.

T-Crotch all the way, baby!!!

I'm underwhelmed by those versions of the characters, I have those movies, and they aren't even TRYING to entice me with some nifty new accessory or character.

It's an easy pass for me. There just isn't anything in that box that I can justify spending the money on. Venomous Maximus from Serpentor or something similarly easy, yet different from what I have in my collection already would have had me ALL OVER it... but I'm just not seeing anything that's worth it.

While i love the version of ss that it is based on that figure came out pretty badly. I hate those new legs that were added for the comic pack, they don't match anything and i don't see why they were made, also the arms are done inaccuratly, it was all white in the original release. So since i have a custom i won't be needing him.

Duke similiar thing, loved that version but their parts messed it up. I hate those thunder thighs and the resolute boots.

CC, not in black? no thanks

se? from black to grey, no thanks.

whelp, way to go Hasbro you took a good idea, and ruined it, maybe next time.