Does anyone still collect old school Marvel Toy Biz figures?

joenubb

i have every single one of them in or loose in my storage, not sure what to do thinking about selling the whole lot on ebay or something maybe keepinga few. any sugestings?

gasp! You ... you ... OPENED THEM! I tease great stuff! ironman had some badass figures! I really miss the snap on armor they made a nice attempt with the one movie figure but it simply did not cut it ...

Yes I opened them and they're awesome! I especially like Titanium Man, Crimson Dynamo, and Hulkbuster IM. I'm having some trouble getting one of Hydro Armor IM's shoulder pads to stay on so I may have to modify it. I really want a Dreadknight action figure though, he looks so cool!

Oh man, what a crazy story. So in all the years since have you ever caught up with this person or found out where he is or anything?

Sorry it took me so long to respond. But, no I was never able to find him. I was really pissed for a long time but once the ML line came out I forgot about it, let it go and focused on the new line of figures.

Yo Psycho Johnny, that is an awesome set up man! Where exactly is the collection located? From the pic, the room seems big and I see pool cues hanging on the wall. Is this a game room perhaps? Regardless, nice collection!

Dude, sorry it took so long to reply. I have these figures in a game room yes, there is a pool table behind me, and I live in Costa Rica btw. Thanks for the comment :)

And BTW, I still need 4 figures to complete my collection of Marvel figures from Toy Biz (Excluding the reissues of same characters through out the line), they are Two-Head from the incredible Hulk, The Vault Guardsman, Marvel Gold's Taskmaster and an European Release of US Agent. These are so hard to find :S .

To DikTator32 and Psycho_JOhnny, thanks for the responses and no worries about taking to long or anything. BTW P.J. I don't have any of those figures, but good luck. And all the customs I see kick @$$ too!

And since this thread has cooled down, I'll leave everybody with some new additions to my collection and from now on just post these pics under the "My Collection" thread.

000_0317.jpg

000_0323.jpg

000_0320.jpg

000_0324.jpg

I still have my Toybiz X-Men and Marvel Superheroes figures. I've got quite a few X-Men. They started out kinda weak (still loved them though), but by the end they had some pretty sweet sculpts.

I also still have the Marvel Superheroes Training Center (with the box). I remember I got it at KB Toys on sale for $25 or something. It was one of the only times I saw it in a store.

In case anyone's interested, Deadpool 2 was one of the best figures in the X-Men line. He didn't look the best with his mask on, but he was still one of my favorites.

deadpoolII.jpg

Yes I opened them and they're awesome! I especially like Titanium Man, Crimson Dynamo, and Hulkbuster IM. I'm having some trouble getting one of Hydro Armor IM's shoulder pads to stay on so I may have to modify it. I really want a Dreadknight action figure though, he looks so cool!

Try getting some sticky tacky stuffand glob some of it in... Its not glue so you can just wash it or what not out if you ever decide you want too

Well ..I no longer collect them anymore ...mainly cause I already have just about 95% of all the 5 inch Toybiz figures .

But you still have them so it still counts as a collection :D You got pics?... :)

Hey bro great set even if it is loose lol. I have the whole blad set like you have MOC i enjoyed that the most and i have my set up on the wall too. And along with it i have the ML balde. I have two whistler's one of mine came with out the leg brace. It is a great set though

Try getting some sticky tacky stuffand glob some of it in... Its not glue so you can just wash it or what not out if you ever decide you want too

I should try tacky, thanks for the tip. It beats me trying to widen the hole with a drill or something.