What figures you want made by Hasbro from the original cartoon?

Roadpigmaster

What figures you want made by Hasbro from the original cartoon?

Figures cartoon style (same colors and details)

Choose 3 from this list:

-Airtight

-Bazzoka

-Dusty

-Footloose

-Monkeywrench

-Gung Ho

-Recondo

-Etc...

And please add more names to the list here...

As far as Hasbro (and most fans) care, haven't some of those been done? Dusty and Gung-Ho, for example, would be the exact figures we already have (Dusty even came in a cartoon-themed set). And 'cartoon versions' aren't necessary for everyone. Cartoon figures of Airtight, Monkeywrench, Footloose, or Recondo would be almost (if not exactly) the same as a non-cartoon version. Not to blow your list completely out of the water, but aside from the mustache, what would you change on Bazooka? For the luvva Mike, just take a Sharpie to him already.

I don't mean to jump all over you, so if you feel that I'm being rude, I apologize. Maybe it's just me, but when I hear the question of who should be made from the cartoon, I think of characters who had very different appearances in the cartoon (Flint, Lady Jaye), or wore specific outfits in an episode or two (Dusty in Cobra uniform from The Traitor, the Dreadnoks from Cold Slither), or who were only in the cartoon (Sparks, Gamesmaster).

So my top three, in the order I want them...

Flint in 'cartoon colors'

Hector Ramirez (from Twenty Questions, Not a Ghost of a Chance, and several others)

Fatal Fluffies (from The Pyramid of Darkness)

Some others to add to the list. It should be noted that I'm leaning toward 'combatants' here, as most of the random one-episode civilians would make for really lame figures:

Mara (from Memories of Mara)

Dusty in Cobra uniform (from The Traitor

Dreadnoks in "Cold Slither" disguises (from Cold Slither)... this one's a five-pack just WAITING to be made!

Gamesmaster (from The Gamesmaster)

Sparks (from Cobra Stops the World)

Old Snake (from the Transformers episode Only Human)

Dr. Lucifer (from Cobra's Creatures)

Cobra Commander in parka (from GI Joe the Movie)

Cobra Commander in his ridiculous cape and scepter (also from the movie)

Cobra Animal Men (from Iceberg Goes South)

The Phantom Brigade (from the episode of the same name)

Airborne in "cartoon colors"

Big Lob (from the movie, of course)

Pythona (the movie again)

Female Cobra and Joe troopers (from Spell of the Siren, among others)

Jabal (from Hearts and Cannons)

Lt. Claymore (Cobra Officer) (from The Traitor) -actually, this one's really just a simple head-swap custom... hmm.

Mr. C (from The Wrong Stuff)

Zartan in alien disguise (from The Invaders)

Wong of the Oktober Guard (also from that ep)

Baroness in Covert of the Town disguise (from Skeletons in the Closet)

Destro in ceremonial garb (from the same ep)

The monstrous first try at Serpentor (from Arise, Serpentor, Arise!)

Admiral Latimer in Cobra uniform (from Sink the Montana) -and a possible repaint into Black Major?

The Mini-Joes (from Once Upon a Joe)

Matthew Burke (from The Spy Who Rooked Me)

Raven the Strato-Viper (from In the Presence of Mine Enemies)

And even though you didn't ask, but because I like some of the DiC stuff, a few from there for people to have fun with:

"Snake-Man" Cobra Commander (from Operation Dragonfire)

Serpent Man (from Injustice and the Cobra Way)

Lady Jaye (DiC-style blue uniform)

Mangler (from The Mind Mangler)

Evy the Range Viper (from I Found You... Evy)

Night Creeper Leader (DiC style; NC body with hooded head)

Crimson Guardsman #1 (from The Greatest Evil)

I wouldn't mind a Buzzer with his leg armour stuff, kinda like in the avatar pic I am sporting.

Then again, Buzzer rocks, so many NEW versions are possible, I guess. I'd buy 'em. I'm sure some of you would too.

Buzzer > all other Dreadnoks > GI Joe

Talking about Dreadnoks, I'm waiting for Hasbro to make Road Pig and also Big Boa with maybe a set based on the episode the viper is comming with the gym set a Cobra personnel on it.

How about that trucker chick from Revenge of COBRA?

Eh... I'd prefer to get more in the way of the soldiers and other 'combatants' than civilians and supporting characters. Being a one-shot character who got into a fight with a couple Cobras doesn't qualify her for a figure, IMO. If it does, then there's literally a thousand others who are similarly qualified, and I'd rather fill out my ranks of Joes and Cobras than get enough civilians to populate a small town.

Talking about Dreadnoks, I'm waiting for Hasbro to make Road Pig and also Big Boa with maybe a set based on the episode the viper is comming with the gym set a Cobra personnel on it.

Um... do we really NEED Cobra Troopers in short shorts? Really? @loll@

I would kill for a Colonel Sharp figure!! Add Sparks to the list!!

As for Honda Lou West, she could become a driver of a new vehicle I always thought it was a shame they never used her, since she had her own trucking company!!! Yes, I know everything there is from that cartoon!!!

As far as Hasbro (and most fans) care, haven't some of those been done? Dusty and Gung-Ho, for example, would be the exact figures we already have (Dusty even came in a cartoon-themed set). And 'cartoon versions' aren't necessary for everyone. Cartoon figures of Airtight, Monkeywrench, Footloose, or Recondo would be almost (if not exactly) the same as a non-cartoon version. Not to blow your list completely out of the water, but aside from the mustache, what would you change on Bazooka? For the luvva Mike, just take a Sharpie to him already.

Bazooka has tan pants & helmet in the cartoon instead of olive green.

That is a nice list. There were 2 versions of Airborne. The one that resembles the figure out now is the one I like.

Dusty looks nothing like the cartoon version. Add Serpentor to that too.

I can't believe you forgot Cobra Shock troops, Satin, Col. Slash, & his henchman from the Pyramids of Darkness. satinthugspw7.th.jpg shocktroops2zb9.th.jpg

I've always wanted a cartoon Ace. aceuj2.th.jpg

cartoon Torpedo should be easy enough. torpedo2qh4.th.jpg

Then of course there is blonde Cover Girl. http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/3528/covergirl3rc9.png

Let's not forget General Flagg. http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/5852/genflagguu9.jpg

Good eyes there. Thanks for answering that question.

I can't believe you forgot Cobra Shock troops, Satin, Col. Slash, & his henchman from the Pyramids of Darkness.

Satin I left off on purpose. Again, I just have no interest in 'civilian' figures. As for the rest... man, there was a lot of cartoon-only stuff, wasn't there? Good additions all around. :)

I recall being highly disappointed as a kid that the figure looked like an astronaut.

I've always liked the comic version more, to be honest. Of course, it wouldn't hurt to have both!

Good eyes there. Thanks for answering that question.

I can't believe you forgot Cobra Shock troops, Satin, Col. Slash, & his henchman from the Pyramids of Darkness.

Satin I left off on purpose. Again, I just have no interest in 'civilian' figures. As for the rest... man, there was a lot of cartoon-only stuff, wasn't there? Good additions all around. :)

I recall being highly disappointed as a kid that the figure looked like an astronaut.

I've always liked the comic version more, to be honest. Of course, it wouldn't hurt to have both!

I remember when I Ace it was a total disappointment.

Personally, I want to see Golobulus (like the customs with the poseable snake body, not the nonposeable v1 body)

Pythona

Cobra Commander with mask falling off with snake face underneath

Cesspool

More Dreadnoks!!!

more characters with removable helmets like airtight and barbecue

"poseable" SNAKE armor not like the unposeable Deep six

a "poseable" Deep six in deep dive armor

Spy troops Barrel roll with glider

Spy troops Zarana (from the movie)

Big Boa

More accurate Devils Due Storm Shadow first appearance and from mini series

More accurate serpentors from devils due, and cartoon

Techno vipers

SGT Slaughter @grumpy@

I would seriously like a better swamp skier for zartan

Sci-fi

Poseable pets (they want to raise the prices, show me something)

Weather environment main toons, I love the hot and cold net exclusives, and would like to see Cobra Commander, destro, and some joes in winter gear, and either hot or underwater gear.

BAT 2

BAAT

Overkill

Crystal Ball

Ice Viper

Voltar

Frostbite and SnowCat

Slaughters Renegades

Overlord

Ghost bear

Electric eel

I know theres alot more, and half of these probably weren't in the cartoon. I guess this is just a wish list.

I know

I would buy a sparks figure mainly if i want toon inspired figs it would the artic styled guys or some of the cartoon only villians, at even then only a few: Cadet demming, lt. claymore, and just maybe a female version of the regular troops.