DCUC Wave 6

Joker08

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found them at two of the Walmarts doing resets so far in my area. In fact, the first one (Southington) had just put them out the day before, and the nice stockman (in his late 40's - early 50's) let me know of the two cases he had put up, he only noticed one Shazam. It was gone when I got there, though, so I'm still looking for him. On a side note, it was really nice to talk to this guy, as he also collects and was very pleasant, as opposed to the average Walmart employee. Of course, he's also probably the one who got the Shazam, but I don't fault him for that! :P

The second store still had empty pegs, so I'll be checking back with them after the cold snap this weekend.

Checked my 'main' Wally last night, and based on their reset and the plans they had up, doesn't look like they'll be carrying the line. I'll have to check the other nearby locations this weekend.

Yours better than mine, The Walmart around me has nothing but young to middle age females working in toys who look at you like your crazy for being in the department and forget asking them a question about the product, they just lie to your face. The last woman I spoke with told me they didn't have DCUC since last year, this was a total lie because I purchased new figs since then...

well............... I went to my local WalMart (North Myrtle Beach, SC) they have NEVER had any dc universe at all.....well to my SERIOUS surprise I picked up all of Series 6!!!!! One of each I am not stingy lol.....they also now had Infinite Heroes also!!!!! In Charlotte, NC I picked up Riddler andAmazo of wave 5....the Amazo has melted plastic under his right arm....nothing broken yet....the Wave 6 Shazam has major red bleed through on his boots...and his right leg is pretty hard to move front to back...like it is fused,,,,,,i have to look back on here and see how to fix that....the Killer Moth has melted paint on his upper right bicep like it was still wet and stuck also on his underarm....it is white there and looks broken even though it is just paint.....the other 3 are perfect no problems!

i have a question, i just completed my wave 6 set, and i decided to get the black supes, i had a chance to pick up the red and blue but he had a right bi-cep instead of a left has anybody seen a correct on or is this problem with all of the red and blue supes?

P.S.

bring on wave 7

i just picked up a hawkman at walmart about an hour ago...they had everybody but captain marvel and the variant supes...good luck hunting! captain marvel is the only other one im looking for...

My local walmart won't restock wave 6,

1 walmart has 2 Riddlers stuck on the shelves

2 walmart has 6 Riddlers stuck on the shelves

Yea the one near me has like 15 riddlers. You know that is the kinda thing that hurt the old DC SUPERHEROES line.putting 2 riddlers per box and they just sit there then the store MGR sees there not moveing then doesn't oder any more.

With the superheroes line it was the black symbol sups and then scarecrows that they put 2 in a case of that sat around befor in wal marts that one reason they didn't pick up DCU untill now. But i guess that only goes for the few walmarts that carried wave 5

Picked up a red & blue Supes today. They had 3 of them, and one black suit Supes. One Shazam. One Mr. Miracle and two Dr. Impossibles.

The paint apps on Supes are terrible...I picked out the best of the lot, and he still has a ton of problems. Still happy to finally have a hippie Supes fig, though!

Found them all thanks to a tip from a friend. It is 2 Red/blue Supes per case so far and 1 black. 2 Hawkman, 2 Miracles, 1 Marvel, 1 Killer Moth and one Doc Impossible. I really like them all. The paint apps seem to be much better on this wave than the last few. Only the Red/Blue Supes had really bad paint and it was only 1 of the 2. The rest only had minor flaws.

Draven

These came out sporadically here in San Antonio. Two Wally's got them in the first/second week of January, while the rest waited until they re-organized their toy aisles. Got everybody, although the Black Superman could have a better package (crease in the back). I'm such a stickler with these things...

P.S. Hi, all!

Well I finished up my wave 6 kinda. Today found shazam and killer moth they muct have just put them out. There was like 4 or 5 red and blue sups one sups in black suit 2 dr mipossables. Which i need but was kinda short on money and really don't care if i get him or not. There were a few Mr miracles and hawkmans.

I know its been refreshing to see them in stores. Its also refreshing not haveing to drive 300 miles to find them.