DCUC Wave 6

Joker08

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess after you guys said it i can see it as a dean cane sups.

So I need killer moth and shazam and dr impossable to finish the set. so if any one can hook a brother up please let me know. ;)

I thought I was done with the whole set bought Impossible popped up

I don't think I will get him though

Did you need Impossible or Miracle to complete the set or did you want both?

I have Mr miracle, hawkman, superman black suit, and classic red&blue... I need Dr impossable killer moth and shazam MOC to finish the set

Hey doom saber i tried to pm you but couldn't please leave me some love in the feedback area for the aquaman trident i sent. thanks hope you enjoy it

hey noname, i thought you were gonna help me? hehe, just kiddin! did you finish metallo yet?

Hey

i'll help anyone if i can. And no i haven't finished him yet i'll still need the left leg

I guess after you guys said it i can see it as a dean cane sups.

So I need killer moth and shazam and dr impossable to finish the set. so if any one can hook a brother up please let me know. ;)

I thought I was done with the whole set bought Impossible popped up

I don't think I will get him though

Did you need Impossible or Miracle to complete the set or did you want both?

I have Mr miracle, hawkman, superman black suit, and classic red&blue... I need Dr impossable killer moth and shazam MOC to finish the set

Hey doom saber i tried to pm you but couldn't please leave me some love in the feedback area for the aquaman trident i sent. thanks hope you enjoy it

hey noname, i thought you were gonna help me? hehe, just kiddin! did you finish metallo yet?

Hey

i'll help anyone if i can. And no i haven't finished him yet i'll still need the left leg

For people that are finding these in stores. How is it finding Shazam. Is he pretty hard to get out of the set?

Well my Walmart has them in stock I seen him today

As for case size I have no clue since bot Target and Walmart seem to get different size boxes for the same toy

It make no sense why they would be different

The wal mart super centre I checked today while in the States was a waste land with just the worst of the peg warmer toys left. They said in about a week the new plan-o-gram with "new toys" will be up. I still highly doubt they'll get any DCUC in. Too bad this wave picks up the slack from the trash in wave 5. I'll probably just have to wait for BBTS to ship these out and pay their jacked up price.

found em all tonight cept captain marvel......only grabbed red and blue supes, hawkman and mr miracle........is dr impossible pretty impossible to find? (pun intended)

SURPREMEQUEEN hooked me up with hawkman, supes(red/blue), mr.miracle, and dc infinite heroes batman. my wally resets next week...i should be able to get the rest. if they have supes, ill look out for ya Tom Tom

found them all but supes tonight! ill be looking for red and blue supes but if i find black supes ill get him just in case i have a hard time getting the red and blue

found them all but supes tonight! ill be looking for red and blue supes but if i find black supes ill get him just in case i have a hard time getting the red and blue

you are lucky dude !! I have a hard time gettig all of them ...

I found them all including the varients at no less then three walmarts here in Denver (Im betting these hit all over the city). Amazing as usually target has DCUC before anyone else, but now its wallies. Lets hope this trend continues, now I can cancel my preorder with bigbad. Dr Impossible, killer moth and Capt Marvel were only at one walmart as the other two didnt have them. But I am wondering if these are packed weird, as the shelves seemed full and they had two each of the others. I just find it hard to believe someone would only pick up those three(well capt marvel I can understand, but killer moth?). Oh and I think Killer Moth has to go down as one of the ugliest figures ever made, he would fit right in a sid and marty kroft show...lol. I have to hand it to Mattel, that fig is sure of of left field, at least we are seeing different characters. My hopes for a catman are still alive after this guy.