DCUC Wave 6

Joker08

Well this is rare, everybody is seeing these across the nation, not just CA but even on the east coast, even still I give Philadelphia about 3 to 4 more weeks before they hit and even then you have to be lucky because here in Philly we collectors by the entire case. Does anyone have that DCPI or whatever code it is to search stores for stock?

I just call my store and ask for toys or customer service. Tell them you called the 1-800 customer service number and that the representative told you that your store is suppose to either have them in or on the way. Tell them that the representative gave you the following upc number--2708459629--and to give it to them and they can find out if your store physically have them on hand or if not if any are on the way/in transit or on order.

Most likely if they aren't in they'll tell you 20 pieces are on order. Then you can ask them to see if your local warehouse that supplies your stores have them in yet.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well this is rare, everybody is seeing these across the nation, not just CA but even on the east coast, even still I give Philadelphia about 3 to 4 more weeks before they hit and even then you have to be lucky because here in Philly we collectors by the entire case. Does anyone have that DCPI or whatever code it is to search stores for stock?

I don't know about the 3-4 week estimate. I've been in both Targets and TRU's that are stocking series 5 all over the place. One local Target has 12 pegs. 12! I think stores, at least around here, are finally jumping on the bandwagon here.

The one thing that is frustrating with the DCU is that they are released so close together! Don't get me wrong, I love having new figures to buy, but when you are on a budget its tough. The only build-a-figure I completed was Soloman Grundy. I just cant afford to buy figures I kinda like. It would be great to build the Rex Mason or Metallo, but both of those waves dont have the best characters in it. What's up with the character choices in the figure lines? I'm sure there has already been two dozen threads about this, but seriously! Does mattel just pick names out of hat? Even Hasbro carried on putting one at least one female per wave when they took over the Marvel Legends line. I miss the girls! (Yes, I'm a chick who collects female figures, insert joke here.)

I don't know about the 3-4 week estimate. I've been in both Targets and TRU's that are stocking series 5 all over the place. One local Target has 12 pegs. 12! I think stores, at least around here, are finally jumping on the bandwagon here.

I am confused, you said Target and TRU are stocking Wave 5? Could you explain further?

I am confused, you said Target and TRU are stocking Wave 5? Could you explain further?

Perhaps I'm getting my waves confused, specifically when it comes to numbering. I've seen the wave containing Ares, WW and such all over the place around the Philly area. Specifically the Targets in S Philly, Oaks, Plymouth Meeting and the like. I've also seen them in TRU's in S Philly and KoP.

series 5 is a walmart exclusive .....

series 5 is a walmart exclusive .....

Well since no one can find the Wal-Mart exclusive I don't count it, lol.

So then I'm seeing wave four everywhere (Ares, Batman Beyond, WW, Cpt Atom, Cyborg). I've even spotted a few leftovers from wave 2 re-stocks. And by everywhere I really do mean everywhere. Targets are putting them out en masse. They've been on end caps, on 8-12 pegs in aisles in Target, and in TRU. Hopefully wave 6 will show up the same way.

I would like to issue a formal retraction from my statement that DC Universe Wave 6 will appear in Philadelphia within 3 to 4 weeks....I WAS DEAD WRONG!

Ok, Friday I clear out an entire set of Wave 5 and picked up an IH Joker.

Was going to return on Saturday but slept most of the day away

After church I went back to WM and behold a lone Mr. Miracle on the shelves, I nearly crapped gnomes. ALL OF THE IH WERE GONE at least 20 or more singles not including all of the new 3 packs were all gone, I mean there were like 6 to 8 new 3 packs. All that were left were a IH Batman which i snagged, most of the BB stuff except the Aquaman I hid and the lone Mr Miracle, I missed the entire set by a day. I cleared the shelves and missed the entire new wave, I will be calling and going back tomorrow!!!!!

I love Mr Miracle, all the joints and paints were good and the coolest thing is he has a separate mother box attached to the back of his belt, never saw this on any of the previews, also Kalibaks leg doesn't look like he is too out of proportioned which is great, This line is gearing up to be the best hero line EVER!

I would like to issue a formal retraction from my statement that DC Universe Wave 6 will appear in Philadelphia within 3 to 4 weeks....I WAS DEAD WRONG!

After church I went back to WM and behold a lone Mr. Miracle on the shelves, I nearly crapped gnomes. ALL OF THE IH WERE GONE at least 20 or more singles not including all of the new 3 packs were all gone, I mean there were like 6 to 8 new 3 packs. All that were left were a IH Batman which i snagged, most of the BB stuff except the Aquaman I hid and the lone Mr Miracle, I missed the entire set by a day. I cleared the shelves and missed the entire new wave, I will be calling and going back tomorrow!!!!!

I love Mr Miracle, all the joints and paints were good and the coolest thing is he has a separate mother box attached to the back of his belt, never saw this on any of the previews, also Kalibaks leg doesn't look like he is too out of proportioned which is great, This line is gearing up to be the best hero line EVER!

sounds like great news. i like that the mother box is separate, what a nice bonus!

Wave 6 found at Walmart in taylor MI- picked up all but captain marvel- he was missing- but i did pick up dr impossible and the black suit superman , along with an extra hawlman and superman in his original suit- i really like the hawkman- i left two super man and one mr miracle but a guy who showed up like ten seconds after me picked up the mr miracle- i hesitated in deciding if i wanted a second one- now i wished i had- my total came to a little over 88.00

i got lucky because when i went to cash out the register lady stated that these must be really popular because she rang up a guy with 8 figures twenty minutes before me- damm me for not getting out of bed when i planned- early bird gets the figures- that guy probably has my captian marvel- which brings up a great question- i really dont mind sharing a great find but in this case with barely one set and these figures being really hard to find, should i feel guilty that i didnt offer any to him?

If you don't mind me asking, where in the Philly area did you find these?