DCUC Wave 6

Joker08

I AGREE ABOUT BEING BROKE ! I HAD TO SELL ALL MY MARVEL LEGENDS AND POWER RANGERS COLLECTION CUZ MY WIFE TOLD ME I COULD ONLY COLLECT ONE GROUP ! AND DCUC IS THE BEST LINE OUT THERE !!

Lol ! I don't want my wife to reed this .... icon9.gif

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I AGREE ABOUT BEING BROKE ! I HAD TO SELL ALL MY MARVEL LEGENDS AND POWER RANGERS COLLECTION CUZ MY WIFE TOLD ME I COULD ONLY COLLECT ONE GROUP ! AND DCUC IS THE BEST LINE OUT THERE !!

Lol ! I don't want my wife to reed this .... icon9.gif

you too! hehehe!

Unbelievable. My four Walmarts that had never carried DCUC figures before and had always came up as "not on file" finally got in two cases eacj of wave 6 but they won't sell them to me because they said the items are part of the new modular pallets and they won't bring them out for any reason until they reset toys in a week and a half. :angry:

I'm going to try to go in this weekend and find a really dumb employee and get them to drag a case out for me.

Unbelievable. My four Walmarts that had never carried DCUC figures before and had always came up as "not on file" finally got in two cases eacj of wave 6 but they won't sell them to me because they said the items are part of the new modular pallets and they won't bring them out for any reason until they reset toys in a week and a half. :angry:

I'm going to try to go in this weekend and find a really dumb employee and get them to drag a case out for me.

Or talk to a manager, cause thats BS. Theres no street date on these, and you're a paying customer, so theres no reason they shouldnt want to take your money.

Or talk to a manager, cause thats BS. Theres no street date on these, and you're a paying customer, so theres no reason they shouldnt want to take your money.

The store managers said the same thing. They weren't going to bring out new merchandise until they reset because they didn't want it to "outshine" all the stuff stagnating on the shelves. They want to sell the old stuff first.

I am so frustrated with this line between distribution and QC. And then finally when distribution seems to be improving with previous WMs that had not carried DCUC finally carrying them but then refusing to sell them. I hate Walmarts. First with the poor distribution of wave 5 and now this debacle.

The store managers said the same thing. They weren't going to bring out new merchandise until they reset because they didn't want it to "outshine" all the stuff stagnating on the shelves. They want to sell the old stuff first.

I am so frustrated with this line between distribution and QC. And then finally when distribution seems to be improving with previous WMs that had not carried DCUC finally carrying them but then refusing to sell them. I hate Walmarts. First with the poor distribution of wave 5 and now this debacle.

I'd suggest calling corporate HQ or whatever then. I can understand not wanting to put out new stuff until old stuff sells if they think it'll just sit there with it, but when they know they have a guaranteed sale....its mind boggling how these people/stores work sometimes.

One might think that with the economy in the tank ANY sale is a good sale, regardless of stagnant stock lingering on shelves. Anyway, where is this Wal-Mart so that I might camp out there?

I'd suggest calling corporate HQ or whatever then. I can understand not wanting to put out new stuff until old stuff sells if they think it'll just sit there with it, but when they know they have a guaranteed sale....its mind boggling how these people/stores work sometimes.

Also if anyone is interested I don't mind picking up more than my own two sets of wave 6 for anyone that wants them so I can clear them out of my stores and get them to others. My area is thankfully pretty much devoid of collectors besides myself so if I don't buy them they'll just sit there. Between the four stores they'll be getting eight cases minus my two sets so they will have 6 full sets and then extras of certain other characters depending on which assortment it is.

Also if anyone is interested I don't mind picking up more than my own two sets of wave 6 for anyone that wants them so I can clear them out of my stores and get them to others. My area is thankfully pretty much devoid of collectors besides myself so if I don't buy them they'll just sit there. Between the four stores they'll be getting eight cases minus my two sets so they will have 6 full sets and then extras of certain other characters depending on which assortment it is.

dude, what's your location? I have checked 2 Toys R Us, 3 Targets & 3 Walmarts today. And I didn't see anything. I live in Southern California.

DC toy hunting....here we go again!

dude, what's your location? I have checked 2 Toys R Us, 3 Targets & 3 Walmarts today. And I didn't see anything. I live in Southern California.

DC toy hunting....here we go again!

dang, sounds like a ton of driving! come on degra, hook this guy up!

I just can't take this anymore. I hate collecting these toys, I've been losing interest in collecting for a while and I think I'm finally ready to stop. I love DC and The dc universe figures are awesome but I'm just sick of the hunting and the cost. I have a room in my house that is devoted entirely to my collection, I used to love spending time just looking at all my figures but now it just doesn't seem worth it. I'm disgusted when I think about how much money I've spent on these toys and what I could have been doing with the time and money spent on them. Sorry I just had to rant, but anyway these figures look cool.

OH MY MOTHA LOVIN GOODNESS!!!! Dude I'm telling you! One of these days walmart is gonna push the collector too f*** far & cause me to snap! Its like I got this voice in me saying, get a gun Queen & shove it down the toy managers throat! But then I think about how lame life would be in the big house with no DC Figs of any kind.

But still walmart better watch their freaking step! one of these days that toy manager is gonna find them self out in the middle of no where....................no one will hear you scream.

OH MY MOTHA LOVIN GOODNESS!!!! Dude I'm telling you! One of these days walmart is gonna push the collector too f*** far & cause me to snap! Its like I got this voice in me saying, get a gun Queen & shove it down the toy managers throat! But then I think about how lame life would be in the big house with no DC Figs of any kind.

But still walmart better watch their freaking step! one of these days that toy manager is gonna find them self out in the middle of no where....................no one will hear you scream.

target is worst than walmart.

Found them in Gaithersburg DC this am. I also was able to snag a Dr Impossible. I snatched Shazam, Hawkman, Black suit supes, and the Dr Impossible. Reg Supes and Mr Miracle seemed to be the heavy case packs. They also had the newest Infinite Heroes. I MAY start getting in to those as they look MUCH better than the earlier waves.

Found them in Gaithersburg DC this am. I also was able to snag a Dr Impossible. I snatched Shazam, Hawkman, Black suit supes, and the Dr Impossible. Reg Supes and Mr Miracle seemed to be the heavy case packs. They also had the newest Infinite Heroes. I MAY start getting in to those as they look MUCH better than the earlier waves.

Which store did you find them in?

Sorry for the ignorant question, I have been behind on collecting these lately. What is the retail price of these lately?

Thanks,

--- Riker

Which store did you find them in?

Sorry for the ignorant question, I have been behind on collecting these lately. What is the retail price of these lately?

Thanks,

--- Riker

they started off at 9.99, then 12.09, and just recently 8.99 (til Feb), these are just the target prices i just quoted.

Based on your report it looks like Wal mart is getting the mix of wave 6 that has:

3 Superman--mix of 2 red/blue and one regeneration

2 Mr Miracles

2 Hawkman

1 Shazam!

1Dr Impossible

1 Killer Moth

Based on your report it looks like Wal mart is getting the mix of wave 6 that has:

3 Superman--mix of 2 red/blue and one regeneration

2 Mr Miracles

2 Hawkman

1 Shazam!

1Dr Impossible

1 Killer Moth

That sounds about right....they may have put 2 cases out as I think I counted 3 Mr Miracles but I'm not sure....price came out to 11.88. This was the Germantown WM

I found these today, and I think Degra is right, all Wally's must be getting in two cases. I was able to procure a full set, and somebody had definitely been there before me (totally slept in today, and I knew these were going to hit today).

they started off at 9.99, then 12.09, and just recently 8.99 (til Feb), these are just the target prices i just quoted.

Thanks!

I really hope that $8.99 price tag sticks for good. The $9.99 and up is killing me. @grumpy@

Well this is rare, everybody is seeing these across the nation, not just CA but even on the east coast, even still I give Philadelphia about 3 to 4 more weeks before they hit and even then you have to be lucky because here in Philly we collectors by the entire case. Does anyone have that DCPI or whatever code it is to search stores for stock?