DCUC Wave 6

Joker08

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, it's gonna be tough to make my Willpower save and not buy a Mr. Miracle from the 'bay....

don't do it! don't feed the scalpers. unless it's a really good deal and nothing ridiculous. can't you order off of bbts or some of those other online stores? or someone here could help you.

don't do it! don't feed the scalpers. unless it's a really good deal and nothing ridiculous. can't you order off of bbts or some of those other online stores? or someone here could help you.

Well, I don't usually give in, but Mr. Miracle is one of my favorites.

Guess I should finally post that B/S/T list and see if someone can help me out.

Well, I don't usually give in, but Mr. Miracle is one of my favorites.

Guess I should finally post that B/S/T list and see if someone can help me out.

i'm sure you'll get a better deal from someone here, just be careful!

I am so broke, but I can't wait for these to hit CSC. I hope I am one of the first in line for the set, maybe I will call them tomorrow. This is the only wave that is sold out. Also I am ok with the size of Kalibak per the pictures from Pooda, but they need to do an increase on Darkseid, not to much bigger but more imposing than Kalibak

I am so broke, but I can't wait for these to hit CSC. I hope I am one of the first in line for the set, maybe I will call them tomorrow. This is the only wave that is sold out. Also I am ok with the size of Kalibak per the pictures from Pooda, but they need to do an increase on Darkseid, not to much bigger but more imposing than Kalibak

i agree, plus they should include a dang torso joint, i hate when they forget to put those.

AAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHYT!!! Some one hit the motha lovin re-set button, cause here we go again!

I'm just so glad walmart can't get there nasty miss managed hands on this wave. I'm still considering sending Mattel a steaming hot box of my poo to get even with them for giving effed in the head walmart the time of day, much less a whole wave to them selves!

i agree, plus they should include a dang torso joint, i hate when they forget to put those.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about Darkseid missing a middle torso joint. I love the original but he is a little grampa looking to me, I want a truly definitive version, a decent BAF would be nice

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about Darkseid missing a middle torso joint. I love the original but he is a little grampa looking to me, I want a truly definitive version, a decent BAF would be nice

hell yea! a darkseid BAF would rock! come on mattel!! ya b@st@rds!