Check your Targets and TRUs!

Dupree

Hey guys just wanted to report that I found some dcuc figs at three of my local targets today. They had waves 2 & 4 but of course only one aquaman and one Harley Quinn. TRU is also stocking dcuc wave 1. Yesterday I found a lone penguin on theshelf and scooped him up.

I'm happy for you guys, but WHERE ARE YOU? Your news is wonderful, but pretty much pointless to me if I am not in the same part of the country as you are.

Here in the Raleigh, NC area it seems every Target several cases of DCUC 2.5. TRU is probably not going to stock anything until Thursday or Friday. The closest Target to me has already realigned the action figure section with empty spaces for Batman:The Brave and Bold, and other DC related stuff. At a SuperWalmart this morning, I found Batman vs. the Alien and Blue Beetle with his ship sets, and once I gave them the once over, I picked up the Blue Beetle set.

I'm happy for you guys, but WHERE ARE YOU? Your news is wonderful, but pretty much pointless to me if I am not in the same part of the country as you are.

Sorry sir :(

The stores I checked were in Bucks County, PA...specifically I looked in the Oxford Valley, Neshaminy, Abington and Montgomeryville Targets.

A little update for me...I called one of the stores and when I was transferred to toys the manager of the department spoke to me and when I asked about the Harley Quinn figure specifically he was very helpful and since the shelves were bare except for two Ares figures, he pulled two cases from the back, a case of wave 2 and a case of wave 4...so I was able to get my Harley Quinn! I'm up to date on my DCUC batman collection now with the exception of Clayface/Batman two pack which I have preordered already

Does anyone have the DCPI number or whatever it's called for the brave and the bold action figures???

Dude we still have to reset toys

The Brave and the Bold figuires haven't shown yet or won't be put out until the toy revision

I can try to get you a DPCI

Does anyone have the DCPI number or whatever it's called for the brave and the bold action figures???

The Brave and the Bold figuires haven't shown yet or won't be put out until the toy revision

If they haven't shown up yet why are people on here saying they've seen and/or picked up some of them? One guy stated the closest target to him had the tags for them up.

If they haven't shown up yet why are people on here saying they've seen and/or picked up some of them? One guy stated the closest target to him had the tags for them up.

I did pick up a Blue Beetle set at a SuperWalmart in Apex,NC, they had the Bat-Sub and Batman vs Alien set as well. I had to take them to the register for a price check because the price check scanners did not recognize them The Blue Beetle and Bat-Sub were $19.88 and the Alien set was $24.88. The Target in Cary,NC has the tags out for them so I know they will be getting them soon. The Blue Beetle figure looks great beside The Batman GL, Flash, and others.

I did pick up a Blue Beetle set at a SuperWalmart in Apex,NC, they had the Bat-Sub and Batman vs Alien set as well. I had to take them to the register for a price check because the price check scanners did not recognize them The Blue Beetle and Bat-Sub were $19.88 and the Alien set was $24.88. The Target in Cary,NC has the tags out for them so I know they will be getting them soon. The Blue Beetle figure looks great beside The Batman GL, Flash, and others.

I just talked with Mattel and they said there is no set date for the Brave and the Bold figures. They're just gonna be shipped. So Wheeljack, if you can, I'd greatly appreciate it if you could get the number. You'd be saving me a lot of gas! :D

Yeah today i found remnants of Wave 2 at Target. They had a Black Manta, Superman Blue, and Jason Firestorm, so i snatched up Firestorm and Black Manta and now my Grodd is complete as well. (I was only missing Black Manta) My local TRU also had all of the two-packs but i didn't get any. Now i have a predicament whether or not to open Firestorm since i have Ronnie already or just trade it to someone who doesn't have one?

Funny thing about this thread, I went to 2 Targets looking for new figures:

1st Target had at least 4 to 5 cases worth of wave 4, and a bunch of new IH which I will wait until Thursday to get when I get paid. They had the red Superman from wave 2, they also had some neat Resolution joes, Duke and the Commander but passed until I get paid again.

2nd Target had 2 of each Superman blue and red and a lone Classic version of Aquaman which I scooped up. They also had Cyclonus and Hound from TF classics which I also scooped up. I need 2 extra Jason's, maybe I'll hunt some more this weekend

I actually checked target the day after christmas and didn't think i'd find anything...luckily I scored a Cyborg/Mongul set and Classic Aquaman~ it was like Christmas all over again...

awesome find! i've been trying to get my hands on that cyborg/mongul pack!

Not only does Target ave wave 2 for 8.99, but my KB that's going out of business has tons of Wave 3 DCUC for $6.50 each!!!

I have a classic and a modern Aquaman plus a masked and unmasked Deathstroke for trade to you guys!!