Bazooka mustache!

Roadpigmaster

Even with pictorial help, I'm just not seeing the problem. Is it thinner than the card art and original figure? Marginally, sure, but not enough to get upset about. There are lots of little tweaks, changes, and 'upgrades' being made throughout the line, and this one is really, really minor. It's hard to get upset when the original figure doesn't match the card art either! @loll@

If you're an opener, this is something that can be 'fixed' with a sharpie in less than a minute. If you're a MOC collector... again, there are much bigger things to worry about.

Most curious how a thread complaining about a moustache would be all about splitting hairs....

Seems like an understandable move by Hasbro to me. Thicker mustaches were more fashionable in the 80's perhaps than they are today. I could imagine the new Bazooka head being repainted for another figure whereas a head with such a thick mustache might not work so well a second time.

I think if anything needs to be fixed on the new Bazooka, it should be his proportions. I've always thought this figure looked goofy...small pinhead, chest too broad, arms look too long and ape-like (or maybe it's the way they come off his shoulders)...I don't know what else. I understand they were trying to make him look big and tough, but he looks more like a gorilla than a man. @lol@

This is the picture form the Hasbro Toy Shop 668841531137_Main400.jpg

I have to agree here. Vintage or not, it's the 25th Anniversary (well, no longer but still). I don't mind weapon functionality and new working holsters as changes, but the look should be vintage. If that Hasbrotoyshop image is any indication, than he should have had a bushy mustache. I too, nitpick, and the things that got me about the fig were his mustache (that makes him look Hispanic LOL), and his single-knee articulation.

I hope a change of paint aps can come soon.

Its thinner. Whoop de do dah. Its still a mustache, and honestly, one that thick is impossible for most normal people to grow without hair treatments.

I see no problem

@can@

Gotta go with the Canadian contingent when it comes to facial hair discussions.

#US1#

This is the picture form the Hasbro Toy Shop

So for the 25th anniversary, they decided to honor the man by giving him an upper lip. Big whoop.

Seriously, you do realize there's such a thing as too much attention to 'vintage detail', right? Major Bludd, anyone?

Most of the crazy facial hair on the classic Joes was a direct result of sculpting and manufacturing of the time not being able to capture the likenesses they wanted. Now that they can do it, you're being picky about not having a bunch of facial hair to cover it up.

roadpigmaster/hawkman why dont you just pick one name and admit youre prejudice against hispanics?

Why don't you learn how to not double-click the "Add Reply" button. :P @smilepunch@

roadpigmaster/hawkman why dont you just pick one name and admit youre prejudice against hispanics?

Oh, I'm just dying to know how your brain arrived at this one....

Wait...I think I've figured it out...

Roadpigmaster has Croc Master as his avatar, and Raptor in his sig...so he's obviously a fan of the '87 Cobra baddies...so, Law would be a given adversary of them as he was from the '87 wave as well...and Law had a hispanic accent in GI Joe The Movie...so, if Roadpigmaster likes the '87 Cobras, he probably dislikes the '87 Joes...so since Law has a hispanic accent, Roadpigmaster must dislike hispanics?

Oh, I'm just dying to know how your brain arrived at this one....

Wait...I think I've figured it out...

Roadpigmaster has Croc Master as his avatar, and Raptor in his sig...so he's obviously a fan of the '87 Cobra baddies...so, Law would be a given adversary of them as he was from the '87 wave as well...and Law had a hispanic accent in GI Joe The Movie...so, if Roadpigmaster likes the '87 Cobras, he probably dislikes the '87 Joes...so since Law has a hispanic accent, Roadpigmaster must dislike hispanics?

My first GI JOE figure was Law and Order so I like the figure a lot...

By the way I'm also big fan BIG BOA figure!