Where did you find your BATTLE PACKS?

Roadpigmaster

Hey guys I'm looking at my near Toysrus, Wallmart and Target but I was unable to find the BATTLE PACKS of:

GI JOE 25th Anniv. Arise Serpentor Arise DVD set

GI JOE 25th Anniv. Pyramid of Darkness DVD set

GI JOE 25th Anniv. Best of the 80s DVD set

I'm in Miami - Hialeah FL.

If anyone know what other stores carries these Battle packs, please tell me.

Best Regards.

Roadpigmaster

They are still just trickling out. I've seen a handful of the one with Quick Kick at Walmart. I've seen ONE with Alpine at TRU and I've seen ONE with Montezuma's Skeleton at Walmart. I woulda said Dusty for that last one, but he was switched with a Corps figure.

Where are located the Walmarts you are talking? I was unable to see them at it.

Well I got my Weather Dominator pack at my local Target, but that doesn't seem to be on your list of what your looking for. Most of them can be found at Targets anyways. Wal-Mart always has 10 of the same thing. But they do have more single carded figures. You can for sure get these off websites though if your one of those online shoppers.

They are still just trickling out. I've seen a handful of the one with Quick Kick at Walmart. I've seen ONE with Alpine at TRU and I've seen ONE with Montezuma's Skeleton at Walmart. I woulda said Dusty for that last one, but he was switched with a Corps figure.

My point was that they are just BARELY starting to appear. Give it some time.

Ok, let's wait, I already checked 2 Toyrus, 2 Targets, Kohl and 3 Wallmarts!

All three packs were at my local WM in Washington State yesterday. That was the first time I ever saw the fifth set at retail-- the other two made a brief appearance at my Target a couple weeks before Christmas, but they've been completely sold out since then. Which of your local stores sells out and re-stocks the fastest?

Ok, let's wait, I already checked 2 Toyrus, 2 Targets, Kohl and 3 Wallmarts!

I've checked 2 TRU, 4 Targets, 6 Walmarts, and 3 K-Marts. I've seen a 5 of the Quick Kick packs and 1 each of the others over the last month.

Found the last three at Toys R Us today.

Nice! Anyone know when Toyrus add new merchendise to it's stands?

My local TRU gets a truck every Friday - you'd need to check with your stores to see when your locations get their trucks.

Thanks, I'm going to ask today in the store about it.

You need to be patient and not freak out.

For weeks I was hitting 7 wal marts, 2 TRU's and 2 Targets with nothing to be had but a waste of time and gas.

They will show up eventually and now that Christmas is over, most stores seem to be pretty bare and ripe for new stuff to start appearing.

You need to be patient and not freak out.

For weeks I was hitting 7 wal marts, 2 TRU's and 2 Targets with nothing to be had but a waste of time and gas.

They will show up eventually and now that Christmas is over, most stores seem to be pretty bare and ripe for new stuff to start appearing.

Thanks for the advice!