My Target toy shelves were wiped out!

Ren

And you could shout and hear an echo in the action figure aisle at two different Targets, Batman movie figs, Spectacular Spider Man figs, Star Wars, Pokemon, Mighty Muggs0 etc. GONE!! Everything was wiped out, empty shelf after empty shelf. Just a few Joes, Indiana Jones, and DC infinite figs were

left, I couldn't believe it. Can't wait to see the aisle. after the restock!!

The shelves at several Denver Targets look like a hurricane shot through them. I feel bad for those employees, what a mess. I saw people literally throwing stuff around yesterday, it was crazy, makes you wonder whats wrong with some people.

If they were anything like the people I saw devouring the day-old Christmas merch, they were pretty much old people who didn't give a damn and still walked through the world like retail people actually give a damn about customers. It's amazing the cultural gap there: some people actually think that people remain in retail and get paid well, hence will take any crap shoveled at them.

Just my two cents, but a lot of people were being jerks yesterday. After serving many years in the battlefront myself, I put my stuff back and was nice as I could be to the workers. My fellow shoppers, on the other hand, can bite me. :)

If they were anything like the people I saw devouring the day-old Christmas merch, they were pretty much old people who didn't give a damn and still walked through the world like retail people actually give a damn about customers. It's amazing the cultural gap there: some people actually think that people remain in retail and get paid well, hence will take any crap shoveled at them.

Just my two cents, but a lot of people were being jerks yesterday. After serving many years in the battlefront myself, I put my stuff back and was nice as I could be to the workers. My fellow shoppers, on the other hand, can bite me. :)

well said! i couldn't believe the mess in the toy aisles, people in their carts just running over stuff. this one lazy woman would rather let a toy drag under the wheel of her cart than just take the time to bend over and pick it up or at least shove it out of the way. i can't stand lazy people!

I think it has a lot to do with the storm and the fact that a lot of the deliveries were delayed. The Target store in Albany is the same. Bare shelves everywhere. People didn't want to leave town to shop and the stores didn't have enough stock before the snow hit...

Unfortunately the Battle Packs are on sale now, but they haven't had any for a week... :(

And you could shout and hear an echo in the action figure aisle at two different Targets, Batman movie figs, Spectacular Spider Man figs, Star Wars, Pokemon, Mighty Muggs0 etc. GONE!! Everything was wiped out, empty shelf after empty shelf. Just a few Joes, Indiana Jones, and DC infinite figs were

left, I couldn't believe it. Can't wait to see the aisle. after the restock!!

Mine....the one I work at had tons of JLU figures still left and a moderate amount of Star Wars figures

But the Joes and Transformers were blown out

Ben 10 and Pokeman were blown away also

Indy even though on clearance didn't move as well

Mine did a poor job stocking G.I. Joe. I managed to snag some of the new guys about a week before Christmas, and haven't seen squat since.

I was more mad about the Transformers exclusives, at first. The Transformers section looked like a wheatfield after a swarm of locusts with nought but those stupid Bumblebees left.