Which Rachel Dawes Do You prefer? Katie Holmes or Maggie Gyllenhaal?

Capt.S.G.Wiseman

Holmes all the way, yea Maggie is a better actor (slightly) but man is she ugly, the part when Joker calls her beautiful I thought "man Joker must be crazy" lol Either way I'm glad she got killed I could not stand to see her huge ugly face anymore. @loll@

Holmes all the way, yea Maggie is a better actor (slightly) but man is she ugly, the part when Joker calls her beautiful I thought "man Joker must be crazy" lol Either way I'm glad she got killed I could not stand to see her huge ugly face anymore. @loll@

hehe, that's messed up! however, i agree. maggie holds a slight edge in acting, but holmes is better to look at. i read this really effed up review about how someone called maggie "half-pekingese." dang, it was too funny!

Gyllenhaal is almost unwatchable for me. She's just so unattractive. I'd much rahter have seen Holmes back. As for acting IMO they're about the same.

Wow. You guys are either too used to great hollywood beauties gracing the screen, or you must have some really hot girlfriends.

Either way, I'm jealous. @ohyeah@

Who did I like best?

Neither.

Neither had a role, or performance that stood out from the other, both were cast because they are essentially meat--like most of Hollywood's female casting. Either woman could be considered attractive, so both are interchangeable in both looks and neither have had any roles that really stand out as memorable to me.

So, personally.........I don't care which one is in the part. Both roles are just secondary vehicles to drive a small part of the plot forward, neither part is terribly intrinsic to the overall story, nor is the character very interesting or sympathetic in either film.

I mean........seriously.........the character is just a pretty victim, so what?

Either gal gets me as worked up (yaaaaawn) as either of the two different bat-suits in the two films--which is about all that can be said.

Gyllenhaal is almost unwatchable for me. She's just so unattractive. I'd much rahter have seen Holmes back. As for acting IMO they're about the same.

Wow. You guys are either too used to great hollywood beauties gracing the screen, or you must have some really hot girlfriends.

I think Hollywood has given the teenage crowd a pretty warped perception of beauty. Most of the "hot" supermodel women they'd have in a batman movie are starving, vomiting desperates who have to sacrifice everything healthy to be accepted by the mainstream. Old fashioned beauty, healthier beauty, as i would categorize maggie gylenhall, is now shunned and considered ugliness.

Thank you America for training your stupid young men to think beauty is all about airbrushed busty beauties with no internal organs behind their tiny stomachs.

Trust me guys, I live in nowhereville Iowa and compared to most of the women out here? Maggie is hot, and that's not to put her down in the lowest common denominator, but she is no ugly wench, and I shake my head for the fickleness of America's mindset towards beauty.

ok

Batman Begins chick - better looking, poor actress

The Dark Knight - ugly as sin, but a finer actress

In the end I would go with the better actress (Homes was horrible) though at certain times she makes my skin crawl and I just wonder how could someone look at that mug for to long...ughhhh @supes@

I think Hollywood has given the teenage crowd a pretty warped perception of beauty. Most of the "hot" supermodel women they'd have in a batman movie are starving, vomiting desperates who have to sacrifice everything healthy to be accepted by the mainstream. Old fashioned beauty, healthier beauty, as i would categorize maggie gylenhall, is now shunned and considered ugliness.

Thank you America for training your stupid young men to think beauty is all about airbrushed busty beauties with no internal organs behind their tiny stomachs.

Trust me guys, I live in nowhereville Iowa and compared to most of the women out here? Maggie is hot, and that's not to put her down in the lowest common denominator, but she is no ugly wench, and I shake my head for the fickleness of America's mindset towards beauty.

noooo.....im 29. i havent been a teenager for a while. im sorry that all the women that you encounter are ugly, but iowa has trained you to accept ugly. i dont deal with ugly women unless they have "out of this world" curves. in that special case, ill pull out the bag for her head.

Maggie all the way!

Plus she is no where near ugly.

she nowhere near cute either.

ok

Batman Begins chick - better looking, poor actress

The Dark Knight - ugly as sin, but a finer actress

In the end I would go with the better actress (Homes was horrible) though at certain times she makes my skin crawl and I just wonder how could someone look at that mug for to long...ughhhh @supes@

right. i didnt know who maggie was until DK. i asked my girl "what happened to katie?"....damn she's gotten old! she said....."that aint katie....thats maggie smush face".(and she didnt lie)

I would go for Maggie

I like the girl next door look

you must live next to the animal shelter.

Snap pooda.

You know, Katie and Maggie should fight to the death in mortal kombat. Thats something I would pay to see.

right! when animals attack!

Sorry to hear you're just another teenage minded, fickle example of prejudice, Pooda. I thought better of you. But, I guess when all things are considered, the argument is kinda moot, I suppose. Neither Holmes nor Gylenhall is coming back, and i imagine if anyone but Nolan is directing they'll probably try for the starved but "hot" supermodel type for the next film.

That's Hollywood and their fairyland beauty culture for ya.

Sorry to hear you're just another teenage minded, fickle example of prejudice, Pooda. I thought better of you. But, I guess when all things are considered, the argument is kinda moot, I suppose. Neither Holmes nor Gylenhall is coming back, and i imagine if anyone but Nolan is directing they'll probably try for the starved but "hot" supermodel type for the next film.

you can call it prejudice if you want, but i call it an opinion. i think that she's ugly.....plain and simple. i cant believe that you think maturity has anything to do with my opinion.

I would go for Maggie

From your responce to my opinion I think you do

You possibly like girls who I would think of as ugly

thats obvious, if maggie is enough to float your boat. as for me, thats one fish i'd throw back.

you can call it prejudice if you want, but i call it an opinion. i think that she's ugly.....plain and simple. i cant believe that you think maturity has anything to do with my opinion.

I would go for Maggie

thats obvious, if maggie is enough to float your boat. as for me, thats one fish i'd throw back.

Just don't forget to tell your girlfriend that you think she's a dog when she gets a few wrinkles and gains a couple pounds. Oh, and tell your son to think of women that way, too. That a way.

I would go for Maggie

Just don't forget to tell your girlfriend that you think she's a dog when she gets a few wrinkles and gains a couple pounds. Oh, and tell your son to think of women that way, too. That a way.

why? that has nothing to do with my feelings. i see plenty of 40+ women with wrinkles, and/or extra weight, but i never said thats why she's ugly.....she's just ugly. my GF isnt ugly, and although she wont look as good at 40, as she did at 20, she still wont be ugly. i like pretty women.....sue me.(oh...as for wrinkles....maggie's only 31,)

Alright, enogh with all the quoting!! Damn, that really gets annoying.

Pooda, just gotta ask ya, what you look like, either that, or what does your girlfriend/wife look like? I mean you sure do put down a woman down because of her looks, so let's see what you look like, and what your gal does as well!!! It's easy to type out shite behind the safety of a computer screen!! And no, I'm not saying she's like the hottest thing out there, but she's not the worst either!!

As for me, I really don't like actors being switched, but I did like Gyllenhal's performance better, she was strong and independent and knew what she was, an Assistant D.A.!!

Buddy I'm 26 years old and I have lived in a lot of different places in the world and experienced different cultures.

I'm not brain washed into mass media thinking, I just think Maggie is ugly, I like all different types of women Indian, Chinese, Latin, black, tall short blond, brunet ect. I don't like women who are too skinny or lack curves. I prefer tall brunets with curves, and that's the kind of Woman I'm married too, so in the end, that's my opinion in that I think Maggie is ugly, more specific her face, but if you think she is hot then that's your opinion and I respect that, the way you should respect others and not try to automatically assume that we who think Maggie is ugly are all brain washed teens.

good intentions wheeljack but by this time this thread should be closed. I could careless about who likes to bone what kinda girl. And who thinks what girls are cute or not.

All of you need to wise up and be greatful if you have someone who accepts you for who you are. There's alot of us who don't have a pot to piss in when it comes to girls. And I bet most of you would love it if either one of these actresses would even give us the time of day.

There may come a time where you have no one to call your own and this wont be so important.

Pooda, just gotta ask ya, what you look like, either that, or what does your girlfriend/wife look like? I mean you sure do put down a woman down because of her looks, so let's see what you look like, and what your gal does as well!!! It's easy to type out shite behind the safety of a computer screen!! And no, I'm not saying she's like the hottest thing out there, but she's not the worst either!!

my girl fits my standards. if she didnt, then i guess that she wouldnt be my girl.(isnt that with everyone) if you wanna know what i look like, then ill PM you, but im not turning this into a dating service. fact is...maggie's ugly. so, next time a guy asks you out, and he's ugly as hell, remember that you came down on pooda for expressing his taste in women. so bite the bullet and just settle. damn.... i can pick through figures, but not women? shmo30, ive never been a "love" person. i understand that youre not "involved" at the moment, but you cant let that "lower" your expectations. ask any of the men in your family did they "settle" for any women that gave them the time of day, or did they make a choice of who they wanted.