More problems

nonameshmo30

This was found on their Facebook site:

Hey everyone,

I know a lot of fans are waiting for the next wave of figures for DCUC and it is on the way. A paint error on Superman's S-shield delayed shipments by about 2 weeks while we fixed this. I wasn't going to release any DCUC product that wasn't as perfect as possible.

Wave 6 with Hawkman, "Shazam!", Killer Moth, Mr Miracle (and Dr. Impossible chase) and Superman Regeneration Suit (with classic colors chase) will be out in the next few weeks. Hang tight, we are working overtime to get this to you ASAP.

Wave 7 with Flash and the rest will be out shortly after that with ideally non stop product all year long.

Feel free to drop comments here on my wall anytime and I will do my best to keep everyone in the loop.

-oh and you might want to check the site after Christmas. We have a nice surprise in store with the letters J, L and U.

-Matty

HUH???????????

"I wasn't going to release any DCUC product that wasn't as perfect as possible."

Since when dude? Since when?

seems that all the figures since the line started as DCUC have had terrible problems, not nearly "perfect as possible"

i don't mind the wait. my wallet could use the rest, hehe!

not me. i got 400 that needs spending.

if you need to spend it there are a few things i could use :P

i don't mind the wait. my wallet could use the rest, hehe!

not me. i got 400 that needs spending.

if you need to spend it there are a few things i could use :P

im going to get dcuc wave 6, ML nemesis wave punishers and daredevil, and dcuc starfire/strange 2 pack.

HUH???????????

"I wasn't going to release any DCUC product that wasn't as perfect as possible."

Since when dude? Since when?

seems that all the figures since the line started as DCUC have had terrible problems, not nearly "perfect as possible"

Very well said :P

But still, DCUC 6 is actually out in Hong Kong. Can't beleive Hong Kong collectors finally get some DCUC and beat us all.

I really like DCUC, but they really do have serious QC issues. A Left foot for Despero with a right boot. Pop off arms for Ares, and missing parts for Cyborg. SHessh!!!

I want Kalibak, but I can wait. If anyone is looking for Despero parts, let me know as I can find some at KB before they sell out.

Also, looking for the Nigthwing /Solomon Grundy C&C.

I hope this quality control fix extends beyond the S in Superman's chest and goes all the way down to the issues of the overall paint scheme as well as the joint contruction!

Next you are going to tell me that Santa is real. I think it had to be one badly screwed up S to slow the line production down. DCU has had some of the worst QC issues of any line of late so that S must have looked like some sort of cheetah mauling.

I hope this quality control fix extends beyond the S in Superman's chest and goes all the way down to the issues of the overall paint scheme as well as the joint contruction!

Next you are going to tell me that Santa is real. I think it had to be one badly screwed up S to slow the line production down. DCU has had some of the worst QC issues of any line of late so that S must have looked like some sort of cheetah mauling.

lol

I wasn't going to release any DCUC product that wasn't as perfect as possible.

-Matty

Then how did that Aquaman that I got with the two right hands and the broken right arm get past these high standards of quality?

Or the severely grey washed Batgirl, the big fisted Robin, the backward biceps on Firestorm, the Lightray without his logo, the Orion with the hip facing forward, the splattered brown all over Green Lantern's face, the two right hands on my Aquaman, the overly tanned Aquaman from the revision wave, Black Lightning with sloppy yellow lines etc etc.

I love this line which makes seeing it so badly handled so disappointing. They have to be aware of all the problems and complaints yet you never hear a peep about them from Toy Gury or others.