New Classic/Universe Images...

Nguyen_Dragon

Bigger?

Thats news to me

Hell Kup has been around since 1986 there was no Hot Shot till 2000

If they can make a new version of Wheelie even though he is a legend size they can do Kup

Kids have a better chance of knowing who Hot Shot is than Kup. Hot Shot was/is popular. I don't really think Kup is that popular..

That being said, TFU Hot Shot looks 100x better than the original and it is sooo bought.

Still its the 25 anniversary maybe more older bots should get updates then figures that came out during this decade

Kupp calls for an update Hot Shot didn't

Is that your inner G1 fan who is speaking? @loll@

I think they just want to have a representative from the Unicron Trilogy-era in the 25th line. Hot Shot is the natural choice.

I mean if Wheelie and Rodimus are out whynot Arcee and Kupp?

I had a similar thought: If Galvatron and Cyclonus are out, why not Scourge? Maybe in 2010...

• 2 weeks later...
http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=view&a...00&start=20

Henkei Dinobot... I think this might be the first image of him...

Colors are looking a bit more accurate than Hasbro's. I'd like to see if Takara did a better job with the bot mode deco. I'm assuming they did.

http://tformers.com/ig.php?mode=view&a...00&start=20

Henkei Dinobot... I think this might be the first image of him...

Colors are looking a bit more accurate than Hasbro's. I'd like to see if Takara did a better job with the bot mode deco. I'm assuming they did.

I see blue and that is a lot better than purple...

Definitely. The yellow's been toned down too.

Still its the 25 anniversary maybe more older bots should get updates then figures that came out during this decade

That is exactly what they did with the majority of TFU being G1 characters...

True. Even if you leave off the repaints from other lines, and even the repaints that are updated molds (Bluestreak, Sideswipe, etc), you still end up with a lot of updated G1, two BW, and... a single AEC figure. One guy from 'this decade', to show the people who like the TFs from this decade that they haven't forgotten them.

I don't think this really signifies a major shift in the theme of the line or anything... if it did, I'd start complaining too. But right now, I don't think there's any need to get all worked up about an exception to the rule.

Yeah who the hell feels nolstogic over that crappy Armada line?

I could see it if it was its 25th anniversary

*Raises hand* Armada had some good toys, such as unicron, megatron, tidal wave, deluxe prime, etc. I would definitely buy a redone tidal wave or megatron.

Besides, it's the 25 anniversary of transformers as whole, celebrating all things transformers. Now, obviously it wouldn't make sense to "redo" something brand new like movie tf's or animated, but a few armada toys (a line that sold amazingly well and a had a solid fan base of young and old tf fans) makes sense to me.

Besides, it's the 25 anniversary of transformers

Um Ok

Which line is actually 25 years old?

um let me see

oh yeah ...

G1

I hate this whole line crap

Its 25 for a reason not 10 not 5

To me these other lines are insignificant

I bet when the Armada line is 25 and there are G1 related toys out you will all hate that

Besides, it's the 25 anniversary of transformers

Um Ok

Which line is actually 25 years old?

um let me see

oh yeah ...

G1

I hate this whole line crap

Its 25 for a reason not 10 not 5

To me these other lines are insignificant

I bet when the Armada line is 25 and there are G1 related toys out you will all hate that

When one celebrates an anniversary, they celebrate all the years, not just the first seven. Besides, most of the universe line is g1, so I don't really see what the problem is.

I don't see how your dislike of other lines has anything to do w/ how hasbro should celebrate 25 years of tf's; some of us, myself included, are glad to celebrate bw, armada, etc., as well as g1.

And I never said I didn't like g1, or that I thought armada was awesome; I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't attempt to put words in my mouth.

Let me say something I should of posted

This is only my opinion

If you feel I have infringed on yours i'm sorry

I just get crazy when it comes to G1

EDIT:

And I never said I didn't like g1, or that I thought armada was awesome; I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't attempt to put words in my mouth.

No I wasn't trying to