What is this joker?

TheUberBarrett

Thats a good question....looks like an upscaled 5" DK Joker? Bootleg maybe?

Noticing that it's a Hong Kong product, judging from seller location, and the fact that it doesn't have the title Dark Knight anywhere on the front of the packaging, I'd warrant most likely a cheap knock off. Odd hands on that Joker, I noticed, not to mention it doesn't look very articulate. I wager a chinese knock off.

Thats a good question....looks like an upscaled 5" DK Joker? Bootleg maybe?

Noticing that it's a Hong Kong product, judging from seller location, and the fact that it doesn't have the title Dark Knight anywhere on the front of the packaging, I'd warrant most likely a cheap knock off. Odd hands on that Joker, I noticed, not to mention it doesn't look very articulate. I wager a chinese knock off.

I have to agree. Just like the gold lobo that guy has for sale You can clearly see it's just a reg lobo painted with crappy gold paint

this is part of the 2009 the dark knight figures simply titled batman since its gonna be far past the movie

I hope either that you're wrong or that this is a VERY early protype, man, because the look and text of the package and of the Joker himself sucks. Do you have any sources confirming this is an upcoming waves of figs? I'd be fascinated to learn that you're right.

I still say the only way this Joker that Barrett found could be real is if it's some very early prototype that wasn't meant to be shipped. the paint is terrible, the articulation is non existent, it incorrectly proclaims the figure within to be a new suit batman, and according to the information it's a whopping ten inches. All the figs on Legions are re-issued 4.5 incher figs.

I'm not arguing so as to discourage a fan from buying what they think to be an interesting item, but I don't believe it's legit, or at the least, meant for american consumption. It could just be a chinese issue not meant for our market. My interest is piqued though, if we end up seeing anything else from this.