Is a "Movie Masters" Arndold Mr Freeze out of the question?

Inggasson

would ya?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. would you buy an Arnold Schwarzenegger Mr Freeze "Movie Masters" figure?

• yes
    • no

i take any ahnuld figure, i can get even if it would be junior. on second thought maybe not from junior @loll@

now as for old batman figures, i would buy every figure from the tim burton films but just mr.freeze from the schumacher films. i hate the schumacher films. so awefull. tim burton did a great job on batman and if he would do a third one with michel keaton, i would be more then pleased to see it.

now after batman begins and the dark knight, would you guys still wanna see a new tim burton batman movie? i know i would.

If he could learn to appreciate that they're BATMAN films and not showcases for the villains, than sure. his style, direction and the Elfman music are all classic and fit the batman world very well, but Burton always needed help in the story department. batman 89 should have been called The Joker Rises, and Batman Returns was Penguin Begins.

doesnt it say: the hero is always as good as his villains? :P:P:P

dark nkight wasnt different in my opinion. it was all based on joker, dent, gordon. batman was realy on hold here. i would have loved to see a little more past training methods of bruce. i even hated the way he stoped scarecrow. jumps on the car and finish? they did the same with mr.freeze in batman and robin.

c'mon.... how much of a physical threat is scarecrow? without the glass, whats left? of course batman movies are gonna be about the villians.....we already know whats up with bats. the bad guy makes ANY movie with good vs. evil. batman is a reactor, he can only react to whatever the bad guy is doing.

It's basically all about the balance, and who's head you get in more as a watcher of the film. The burton films never really made me feel like i got in Bruce's head much, and even though Batman's role was reduced in TDK, i still got moments to connect with him and know how he was thinking, feeling and what the villain's movements meant to him personally. Don't get me wrong, in the comics some of the best stories have been villain centered with Batman being in the background. The new Joker graphic novel by Azzarello is a good example of that. But for the movies? I like to at least see Batman have his appropriate amount of imput.

I mean, honestly, we got a LOT less of the Joker in this film than we knew of him in Burton's, which was fine for that movie, yeah, but so far these Nolan films have made the villains, minus Harvey Dent, a lot more ambiguous and unknowable. Just my pref is all.

i take any ahnuld figure, i can get even if it would be junior. on second thought maybe not from junior @loll@

now as for old batman figures, i would buy every figure from the tim burton films but just mr.freeze from the schumacher films. i hate the schumacher films. so awefull. tim burton did a great job on batman and if he would do a third one with michel keaton, i would be more then pleased to see it.

now after batman begins and the dark knight, would you guys still wanna see a new tim burton batman movie? i know i would.

If he could learn to appreciate that they're BATMAN films and not showcases for the villains, than sure. his style, direction and the Elfman music are all classic and fit the batman world very well, but Burton always needed help in the story department. batman 89 should have been called The Joker Rises, and Batman Returns was Penguin Begins.

dark nkight wasnt different in my opinion. it was all based on joker, dent, gordon. batman was realy on hold here. i would have loved to see a little more past training methods of bruce. i even hated the way he stoped scarecrow. jumps on the car and finish? they did the same with mr.freeze in batman and robin.

c'mon.... how much of a physical threat is scarecrow? without the glass, whats left? of course batman movies are gonna be about the villians.....we already know whats up with bats. the bad guy makes ANY movie with good vs. evil. batman is a reactor, he can only react to whatever the bad guy is doing.

It's basically all about the balance, and who's head you get in more as a watcher of the film. The burton films never really made me feel like i got in Bruce's head much, and even though Batman's role was reduced in TDK, i still got moments to connect with him and know how he was thinking, feeling and what the villain's movements meant to him personally. Don't get me wrong, in the comics some of the best stories have been villain centered with Batman being in the background. The new Joker graphic novel by Azzarello is a good example of that. But for the movies? I like to at least see Batman have his appropriate amount of imput.

I mean, honestly, we got a LOT less of the Joker in this film than we knew of him in Burton's, which was fine for that movie, yeah, but so far these Nolan films have made the villains, minus Harvey Dent, a lot more ambiguous and unknowable. Just my pref is all.

scarecrow is not a great physical threat to batman but a little knockout punch would have been perfect. what i love about tim burtons movies, he realy can mix fantasy and realisme. what i miss the most with nolans movies is when batman makes his big entrances with his cape. remember the first batman movie when batman came from the top in the factoryand his wings were wide open? now, that had something special for me. this is what i miss in nolans films this , i dont know how to say it. this typical batman poses and he could get a more advanced fighting tecnic. i hate that he covers his face all the time. now i adore begins and dark knight, dont get me wrong. they are great but i guess that everyone has to say something to make it better :P :P :P

everyone has to say something to make it better

church.