Is a "Movie Masters" Arndold Mr Freeze out of the question?

Inggasson

would ya?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. would you buy an Arnold Schwarzenegger Mr Freeze "Movie Masters" figure?

• yes
    • no

Likenesses of Joker, the Returns cast, the differing batsuits, Michael Gough's alfred and the Forever cast, sure. Batman and Robin is for me only good Rifftrax fodder, nothing else. And yes, I'd love a Mike Gough alfred toy, he was a great alfred with a lot of personality and charm, and the ONLY good thing about B&R was his subplot of being sick, in my ever not so humble opinion.

I must be amongst the few who think it would be awesome to see an Arnie Freeze.

This line is the Movie Masters, so it only makes sense.

Regardless of the fact I thought the Arnie & Jim Carey Batman movies were rather rubbish, or that the Halle Berry Catwoman movie was a disgrace....I would still love action figures of all of them.

There were some funky character designs in the movies:

BatmanMovies.jpg

I must be amongst the few who think it would be awesome to see an Arnie Freeze.

This line is the Movie Masters, so it only makes sense.

Regardless of the fact I thought the Arnie & Jim Carey Batman movies were rather rubbish, or that the Halle Berry Catwoman movie was a disgrace....I would still love action figures of all of them.

There were some funky character designs in the movies:

BatmanMovies.jpg

If NOTHING else, I'd love some of those for customing purposes. The Riddler and Catwoman would be adjusted al ittle to make great figs, and penguin is good pretty much as is, though I'd like to give him some paint.

And I'm surprised at you people, has anybody mentioned Bane? Granted his appearance in B&R was a disgrace, but it was still a good design. And dare i suggest Chris Walken's character Max Schreck?

Personally I would like to see figures from the two Keaton movies and just a Batman from the Kilmer. Other than that when Schmacher took over he messed the saga up. But I do think a Kilmer Batman would just be cool to see.

I agree that the movies weren't great, but the costume designs were cool (with the exception of nipples). I would love to see this version of Mr. Freeze in the Movie Masters line. They could even use clear blue plastic to give us that blue glow. I think it would be cool. I think other figures should be first, but to this I say, why not?

A Freeze figure would only serve as a reminder that that crappy movie exists---so no.

But I'll take whatever they give us from the Burton movies.

For a fan I know it's painful to be reminded about the stinkers we've been offered, but I don't think that's reason to shun the possibility of toys existing as memoribilia. I mean, I love props and toys of old sci fi stinkers, and it also comes down to taste. I mean, dude, you've got a wishlist as your sig pic that has the live He-Man on it. I feel for that movie like many do for Batman and Robin :P But I don't object to there being a toy of him to commemorate the movie.

The real question is, would they sell? Any new kids who collect batman these days are hardly gonna flock to 90s Batman MM action figures, but who knows, even in the ranks of the fans they might go strong.

A Freeze figure would only serve as a reminder that that crappy movie exists---so no.

But I'll take whatever they give us from the Burton movies.

For a fan I know it's painful to be reminded about the stinkers we've been offered, but I don't think that's reason to shun the possibility of toys existing as memoribilia. I mean, I love props and toys of old sci fi stinkers, and it also comes down to taste. I mean, dude, you've got a wishlist as your sig pic that has the live He-Man on it. I feel for that movie like many do for Batman and Robin :P But I don't object to there being a toy of him to commemorate the movie.

The real question is, would they sell? Any new kids who collect batman these days are hardly gonna flock to 90s Batman MM action figures, but who knows, even in the ranks of the fans they might go strong.

Idk, I don't think enough time has passed yet. I mean I would like to see a Captain America figure from the old terrible Captain America movie made in like 1990. But I still want no part of Batman and Robin. I think more time has to pass before we are able to look at it as a bad and funny comic book movie instead of the bat-abortion we all still feel it is.

i take any ahnuld figure, i can get even if it would be junior. on second thought maybe not from junior @loll@

now as for old batman figures, i would buy every figure from the tim burton films but just mr.freeze from the schumacher films. i hate the schumacher films. so awefull. tim burton did a great job on batman and if he would do a third one with michel keaton, i would be more then pleased to see it.

now after batman begins and the dark knight, would you guys still wanna see a new tim burton batman movie? i know i would.

i take any ahnuld figure, i can get even if it would be junior. on second thought maybe not from junior @loll@

now as for old batman figures, i would buy every figure from the tim burton films but just mr.freeze from the schumacher films. i hate the schumacher films. so awefull. tim burton did a great job on batman and if he would do a third one with michel keaton, i would be more then pleased to see it.

now after batman begins and the dark knight, would you guys still wanna see a new tim burton batman movie? i know i would.

If he could learn to appreciate that they're BATMAN films and not showcases for the villains, than sure. his style, direction and the Elfman music are all classic and fit the batman world very well, but Burton always needed help in the story department. batman 89 should have been called The Joker Rises, and Batman Returns was Penguin Begins.

If he could learn to appreciate that they're BATMAN films and not showcases for the villains, than sure. his style, direction and the Elfman music are all classic and fit the batman world very well, but Burton always needed help in the story department. batman 89 should have been called The Joker Rises, and Batman Returns was Penguin Begins.

doesnt it say: the hero is always as good as his villains? :P :P :P

dark nkight wasnt different in my opinion. it was all based on joker, dent, gordon. batman was realy on hold here. i would have loved to see a little more past training methods of bruce. i even hated the way he stoped scarecrow. jumps on the car and finish? they did the same with mr.freeze in batman and robin.

doesnt it say: the hero is always as good as his villains? :P:P:P

dark nkight wasnt different in my opinion. it was all based on joker, dent, gordon. batman was realy on hold here. i would have loved to see a little more past training methods of bruce. i even hated the way he stoped scarecrow. jumps on the car and finish? they did the same with mr.freeze in batman and robin.

c'mon.... how much of a physical threat is scarecrow? without the glass, whats left? of course batman movies are gonna be about the villians.....we already know whats up with bats. the bad guy makes ANY movie with good vs. evil. batman is a reactor, he can only react to whatever the bad guy is doing.