4" Halo troopers

Darklon

Hey guys, on toys r us website there are little 4 inch Halo drop troopers that look pretty cool. Something I might use for G.I joe. Anyone seen them yet? Do they have articulation?

pTRU1-4159654reg.jpg

They're out of scale for Joes. They're about 4.5" tall. They are articulated, but not as much as 25th Joes.

They might be the new figures that are coming out, I think they're 3" or 4" and only have neck and shoulder articulation.

While these are within the 5" scale range they can still fit in with your Joe universe. Spartans are super soldiers right? Would make sense if they were a good foot or more taller than Joes. And the Covenant enemies look pretty cool taking on Joes as well.

These aren't Spartans though; they're unaltered human soldiers. As for the articulation, you can go to Spawn.com and see the breakdown of the figure to make your decision. They are out of scale though. The Battle Rifle works for Joes though, as it's actually a little bit underscaled for the Halo line.

They might be the new figures that are coming out, I think they're 3" or 4" and only have neck and shoulder articulation.

While these are within the 5" scale range they can still fit in with your Joe universe. Spartans are super soldiers right? Would make sense if they were a good foot or more taller than Joes. And the Covenant enemies look pretty cool taking on Joes as well.

3123610587_1778d6da37.jpg

3124436810_392431b3bc.jpg

Spartan's are around 7ft tall, they actually fit right into the Joe scale pretty nice.

The drop trooper was in the last series before the newest. Might have to go to ebay to pick one up.

its a ODST Spartan.

That pic is of an ODST, not the ODST Spartan, which is just a multiplayer figure with an ODST-style helmet. I'm on vacation, so I can't take a comparison pic, but trust me, the ODST's are out of scale. At 1:18 scale, they'd be almost 7' tall. They're actually 1:16 scale, which would puts them at 6'. So to have a Chief or any other Spartan in 1:18 scale, they'd have to be 4.67". The best you'd be able to pull off is a Brute with the Joes, but that even puts the Brutes a foot taller than they're supposed to be. Just trying to save you guys some money so you don't buy the figure only to see that it won't work ;) Trust me though, I've got about five ODST's in my Halo collection, and over 100 25th Joes.