What would you like Santa to drop off this year?

Darth Vehmic

jlu hal jordan

$1,000,000

jlu hal jordan & $1,000,000

I already got what I wanted:

A great 16 year old daughter,

A great 3 year old daughter,

And alot of toys and comics that I wanted for my collection!!!!

hey!...i gotta 3 year old daughter, and im still looking for the reciept.(just kidding, kids are great) nonameshmo30, sorry to hear about ya pops. as for that girlfriend, i would love to see the woman that santa pushes down you chimney, after santa pushes her down your

chimney!

5790_2_468.jpeg

I already got what I wanted:

A great 16 year old daughter,

A great 3 year old daughter,

And alot of toys and comics that I wanted for my collection!!!!

hey!...i gotta 3 year old daughter, and im still looking for the reciept.(just kidding, kids are great) nonameshmo30, sorry to hear about ya pops. as for that girlfriend, i would love to see the woman that santa pushes down you chimney, after santa pushes her down your

chimney!

5790_2_468.jpeg

Thanks pooda

Hey as far as the chick part, Love the pic yes please! The dirt will wash off but if shes that hot hell the dirt can stay on for all i care.

Have a holly jolly christmas, Its tha best time of the year lol....

i already have a woman.....and Obama got elected.....so......

1. Blu-Ray player with Dark Knight (because the dvd version sucks hard and long)

2. Hot toys bank robber joker

3. DC Direct Cyborg Superman (not the green lantern one)

21t9n3r0iDL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

51HZyS6RP6L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

THE-JOKER-ROBBER-START.jpg

1293817869_4f33958aed.jpg

I know the cyborg superman on e bay is high but I got one on there for 100 bucks it was like 108 with shipping but well worth it.

Well, if we're going to rub the genie's lamp...

Immortality

Invulnerability

Unlimited resources

But I'd settle for

a career commiserate with my wants/needs/abilities (is that three?)

a 1987 fire-engine red t-top IROC Z-28 Camaro, with AR wheels and a Bose sound system

Gillian Anderson

Is that too much?

Some money to spend as I want

Some of mom's Christmas cookies

a date with Tiffany

(That's where I draw the line!)

I'll trade ya Pooda, I just have to clear it through the wife...Can your girlfriend be here before Christmas? Peesky holiday shipping... :D

hell yeah! but once ya get her, the deal is FINAL! youre stuck with her spending habits.

I'll trade ya Pooda, I just have to clear it through the wife...Can your girlfriend be here before Christmas? Peesky holiday shipping... :D

hell yeah! but once ya get her, the deal is FINAL! youre stuck with her spending habits.

Oh man! You didn't tell me that was part of the deal! Still trying to sell the wife on the idea...LOL

I'll take both off your hands for ya.

Hmmmm, let me think

Girlfriend (fiancee) check :wub: If you guys are serious and take your time eharmony works. You might have to sort through a few clingy and or weird people (he said to the grown men that visit the internet to talk about their toys) but it was well worth my money.

Democrats back in the White House (Yes we can) check @iwin@

Money to pay for the wedding (In June) chec... hmmmm... damn. I knew I forgot something.

OK here's my list:

Number 1: Money for the wedding. Since I've been cutting back on my toys and comics as well as other things we've done ok saving but a little more never hurt. Honeymoons aint' cheap ya know.

Number 2: Since I can't afford him for myself LOBO and the Ka-Zar box set would be great.

Number 3: Distribution improvement for Mattel. So I can at least look at the toys I can't buy myself.

E Harmoney! REALLY!

I know! A lot of people have that reaction. I didn't consider it as something a non loser would do either, until I did it. As long as you answer the questions honestly and don't put forward that "false face" we all wear when trying to attract a girl (or a guy) they do a real good job of matching you up with people that you'll get along with. Some people I met on there I just became friends with and some I kinda liked but 6 months in I met my future wife and it's been great. She's not a toy collector but now that she's seen mine she starting to get into it. She even wants to dress up like Wonder Woman and go to Dragon Con next year (we live in GA). I can't recommend them high enough.

btw fellas, I only signed up for a month. Once that was up they called me and offered me 6 months for less than the price of my first. I think there's a shortage of guys so for once the odds are in our favor!