Your very first G.I. Joe figure?

Cthulhu5k

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a repressed memory of my first G.I. Joe vehicle: the VAMP.

For years I never knew what the jeep was called. I just happened to get it one year and never kept the box. I walk into Target a few days ago and right next to a Sharc Tooth...BANG! A Vamp! Complete with Double Clutch, who I never remembered came with the toy at all.

Weird. Any first vehicles out there?

My first vehicle was the Snowcat. I had saved up a bunch of change that my parents had given me and I cashed it all in and bought the Snowcat.

My first vehicle was the Snowcat. I had saved up a bunch of change that my parents had given me and I cashed it all in and bought the Snowcat.

Ohh...I love the Snow Cat. That was one of my all-time favorite vehicles...

The Mobat was my first vehicle. Then it was the Skystriker, followed by the Bridgelayer...I think.

First vehicle was the wolverine.

Y'know, I sent off for one through one of those special mail-away offers when I was a kid years ago and never got it. I have this faint hope it's still gonna turn up someday. You hear stories all the time about packages showing up years later after being lost in the mail system. Knowing my luck it'll show up when I'm at the retirement home. (lol)

Damn, DarthJoe, you an I must be parallel universe versions on each other. Snow Cat was my first vehicle, as well, lol. I still have it, beat up, yellowed, missing pieces, rockets from acc. packs, etc... but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Damn, DarthJoe, you an I must be parallel universe versions on each other. Snow Cat was my first vehicle, as well, lol. I still have it, beat up, yellowed, missing pieces, rockets from acc. packs, etc... but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

@lol@

Indeed.

I still have mine as well. It's complete, minus the broken windshield wiper and missing steering wheel. :)

The first Cobra I ever had was the original Buzzer figure. I got him at the Piggly Wiggly's in town, lol. Like an old school version of Big Lots. They got toys that were damaged packages or missing a couple pieces. I got Buzzer who was missing his chainsaw, lol.

My first vehicle was the Battle Wagon, first Cobra was probably the 91 Snow Serpent. I previously stated my first Joes were the 91 Snake Eyes and Downtown.