Indy toys at TJMAXX !

robb

Anyone still have a variant Jean sitting at their TJmax's?? Mine sold out as soon as they hit :( I got the Quicksilver form a buddy already.

Draven

I will check and see I think they had one left. I am still finding the indy stuff at different tjmaxx's.

• 2 weeks later...
my kb still has about 10 pegs full of ij stuff. they are 4.50. no one is buying them. everything else is a mess except that part of the section very weird.

Ironic since they are now $3.80 or below at Target & $3.99 at TJ Maxx/Marshall's. I think Walmart has them at $3 too.

I saw some more TLC figures at Marshall's.

Also around the holidays Krogers and Food4Less and I think they have another big grocery store(Frys?) had Indy figs, even had the last wave, so check those too if you have them, I remember a couple years ago a Food4Less had SW figs marked down to $1 after the holidays.. ;)

I never really reported what I had got at my TJ Maxx and it was 2 Cargo Trucks, 1 Jungle Cutter and a handful of Last Crusade figures. I did open one of Cargo trucks and am really digging it a very cool model, is the Jungle Cutter worth getting a double for me to open?

• 1 month later...

Went to my local TJMaxxx and found a small stock up of some Indiana Jones stuff it was a couple of vehicles and a handful of the two packs but I did manage to pick up the Indiana Jones with Horse for 5.99 which I didn't have so a score for me. No single packs but maybe one of you guys might get lucky and find some at yours?