My Indiana Jones Customs

Jackknight92

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there guys. Here's my newest Temple of Doom set. They're Kao Kan, Captain Blumbartt; and the Cargo Plane Pilot. One of em anyway. The pic makes ol Blummy's face look a bit weird. Will be photographing them all with a better camera later in the week. Hope you like em. :-)

TempleofDoomWave4.jpg

Just waiting on a part before starting my last set now. Gonna miss these little guys.

"These are incredible!!! All of them look great. Very Impressive. I can't wait until somebody tackles a Club obi-Wan Willie though..."

Thanks. Club Obi-Wan Willie is actually what's holding up my last set. I'm waiting on a part a friend is sending me; but it may not even work. :-/

That could be cool. I'm kinda scared to pick up the Young Indy DVDs. It may open up a whole new can of customs. heh. I only have a vague recollection of some of the episodes; but remember them being pretty good. It'd be cool if they used Flannery in Indy V. While I love Ford; he's definitely showing his age and having a younger guy in the part would allow for stories set in the 30s/40s again.

• 1 month later...

Hey there guys. It's been a while. Finished up the last of my Indy customs today. :-)

First up is the other German Mechanic; who I believe is based on DarkHorse's recipe.

GermanMechanic-1.jpg

And after a long hiatus; my last set of Temple of Doom (and Indy) figures. They are Chen, Club Obi-Wan Willie Scott; and Blumbertt's Soldier. As always thanks for lookinng. :-)

TempleofDoomWave4a.jpg

Thanks and sorry about the lack of response guys. Just started working at my old job again; so haven't had as much internet time as usual.

DarkHorse is correct about the Puma.

Willie was a Homestead Padme Amidala w/ Mara Jade arms & head. The hair came from the little Temple of Doom Willie.

I took what're hopefully cleaer pics of everything. Will post them when I get a chance. Thanks again. :-)