My Indiana Jones Customs

Jackknight92

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes....Adventure Heroes Short Round has one in his hand.

I shall have to check that out. Thanks.

Well here's my newest batch. They're of course India Willie Scott, the Maharajah; and Lao Che. Thanks for looking. :-)

TempleofDoomeWave3.jpg

recipes are:

Lao Che - modded POTC Sao Feng head on Henry Jones body.

Maharajah - Belloq turban & skirt, clone kid head, modded slave leia torso; & Ev. Darth Maul legs.

Willie Scott - modded Elsa head, Marion body; & Indy jacket.

Ah yes. :-)

Elsa Schneider is a modded Elsa upper half on black dress Padme's legs with a fabric skirt. I'll be changing out the hands today as they're horribly mannish.

The Hatay Soldier is Dovchenko wearing Belloq's turban w/ German Soldier legs.

Sallah is a Poppa Jones head & legs with a Speed Racer Royalton torso & arms.

And here's my last set of figures based on Raiders of the Lost Ark. Still have two more sets from Temple of Doom to do; but have to wait/find parts for them. This batch is Katanga, the German Pilot (for that Flying Wing I own in my head of course); and Jock w/ Reggie. As always thanks for looking. :-)

RaidersoftheLostArkWave4.jpg

The recipes are:

German Pilot: modified Ric Olie helmet/body w/ Sirius Black head.

Jock: Dovchenko head, Indy torso/arms & Sao Feng legs w/ an Imperial Officer hat.

Katanga: Roadblock head, Belloq torso & upper arms, Dovchenko lower arms; & Indy legs w/ Vogel hat.

Also if anyone has a German Soldier hat they'd trade/sell PM me.

Yep. I've got most of the parts together for my last two Temple of Doom waves and will also be making the smaller German Mechanic being I have the parts lying around for him. The figure that's giving me trouble is the Club Obi-Wan Willie Scott who I currently have an idea for which may or may not work. We'll see. Just have to finish up a set of Batman villains I'm working on first.